Reviews for Do You Like Lollipops?
Silver chapter 1 . 2/18
This is interesting! You should make another chapter!
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
The ending scared me. _
miki chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Then where mikan ligth is it true it bloody syu... AH forget it tell me if its true
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
holy shit! you should make a little sequel about what happens next!
HeideeMay chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Can you make a sequel ? the story is so nice but im sort of curious who took her flashlight... . love your story !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
weemeex chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
omg that would be soooo scary!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ahhh I admit the twist at the end got me :) Great one-shot!
July Passion chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my F**king god! You scared the crap out of me! You should so make another chapter and have what happened lol. But if you don't want to it's okay lol! But seriously! You scared the crap out of me at the end.
Secretive Music chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hye there,

I'm a simple reader and reviewer. And to that, I'd like to say that I love your story. The title didn't even make it sound scary. XD The story's plot line is nice, I say.

The part when Mikan saw the Bloody Sayuri. I thought she was Natsume. XD LOL. But alas. O_O

AND OMG! That hugging part, god, my heart melt. :3 3 I love it, keep up writing.
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg I was scared lol it was funny though I wish I would have read this with the lights on instead of Alone and in a dark cold room oh well fantastic work lol