Reviews for Will O' Wisp and Goblin's Fire
mistyworld chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Please update. I have been waiting for a long time!
Tina chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh I hope you didn't stop writing this... I love Clare B. Dunkle fanfiction, and this is a good one! So you can't stop it... Anyways, just wanted to let you know, great story, update again please :)
Dire Heart chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please update soon! I just read the other story, and I can't wait to see what you do with this one!
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
YAYS! Please update soon? x3
maille wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I like your stories! I read the other one too, I like how you make marak more harsh than other kings in stories where the kings are sooo soft for their brides. It's enjoyable how Jamie and marak fight. I love the idea of a fairy bride! Please continue!
maille wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
c.a.s.1404 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
omg this is so amazing and origional! I really do feel bad for her, the iron ring will always be hurting her, and nabusar doesnt seem to be too compasionate so far...I can't wait for the next chapter...amazing job!
cherryheart108 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Okay that was awesome. I can't wait to read more!