Reviews for The Many Lessons of Hermione Granger
alannalove1990 chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! Hermione and Geroge are about to take it to the next level! Can they handle this! XD! When will they come clean! I can't wait to see reactions! :)! Update soon! Happy writing on this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
Update soon update soon update soooooooooooooonnn!
KatieQ87 chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
I continue to adore this story!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
This is a really lovely story. Cant wait for smut!
SmackTalker chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
I'm so ready for the next chapter (and the bonus chapter, lol)! I hope Fred finds out about their relationship soon...I feel like he would be a good first person to know about it.

Your story is superb, and it always makes me so happy to get an email about an update. How is the writer's block? It doesn't come across in your writing at all, so kudos :)
Soyshell chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
I haven't been able to review lately, sorry. I'm still a faithful reader! I'm excited they are still in love. I'm ready for the news to get out already!
butterfliesflyaway123 chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
Great work. I just adore this story. Keep it up, S!
comealongweasley chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
Loved this chapter! Ginny was especially funny throughout it. I'm glad to see that George and Hermione's relationship growing stronger. And, er, intimate, haha. Really looking forward to the next chapter and your one-off story! :D
cutiemcqueen86 chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
Really great chapter. I liked the little moement between Hermione and Lavender. And I can't wait for that next update.
Elliette chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
Oh this chapter was so cute. I really liked the stag and horse party idea (:
93 Diagon Alley chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
This was a really cute chapter! :)
Mrs.George.Weasley chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
Best chapter eva!
CarlitaM chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
Oooh! Very nice chapter, loved it!

When are they going to 'come out' to the family? Reactions will be fun to read :D

Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the good work!

clang1969 chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
I have enjoyed this story so far and I am always excited when I get an email notification for a new chapter.

Good idea about the alternate chapter!
peppernator0817 chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
OOOh i loved it! parties seem to be george's element! am excited about one shot!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »