Reviews for The Many Lessons of Hermione Granger
CarlitaM chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Nice! Have to see where you go from here... Can't really say much yet, but I'll keep reading!

Cheers!
KatieQ87 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
New chapter soon please!
butterfliesflyaway123 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Great chapter! Update soon :D :D
jennybweasley chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Great chapter! Love George :) :)
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I am so incredibly excited for this story! I love it already and I know its going to be fantastic, as all your stories are! I hope you can get Oliver Wood in the story some how, not just as a name mentioned occasionally. I really love him as a character and I think he's quite adorable. Just to let you know you spelled Butterbeer "Butterbear". Not a big deal in the slightest, but I just wanted to let you know about it! I can't wait for your next update- thank you for posting this chapter so quickly, it really made my day! :)
Soyshell chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I love your stories. I'm glad you decided to keep Fred alive this time. I love a happy George.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I didn't think it was possible for George to sound hotter than he usually does, but you've managed to up the ante with your description of him in this chapter. Damn.

I'm glad he received Hermione so well :)

Too bad they didn't join them at the club!
cutiemcqueen86 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Ya :) Another chapter. So excited to see where this story goes
cutiemcqueen86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ya :) So glad your writing another story :D
jennybweasley chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm interested...update soon :) :)
KatieQ87 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I can't wait for George to show up
CentaurWatch chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Good chapter, I felt it a bit slow at first but you cuaght my attention at the end :) cant wait to see where you take this :D update soon!
butterfliesflyaway123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh I really like this story. Can't wait to keep reading! I'm guessing the red head is George
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Excited to see where this goes. :D

And Mione's co-workers seems awesome. Great job describing the OCs.
pianoplayer23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hi there! I just discovered your stories yesterday, and am happy to see this one today! Hermione and George are my favourite pair too! I really enjoy how you write...it feels very real! I hope to see more chapters soon!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »