Reviews for Ain't Nobody Else Gonna Make it Right
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 2/12
This was such an awesome fic! I've recently rewatched the early seasons of Glee, and this pairing makes a lot more sense to me than it originally did. Especially with your take on things-this is a good explanation of why Puck turned into a JD. I like the friendship he shares with Santana and the way he and Finn are patching theirs. You captured Finn's sweetness and Puck's vulnerability so well in this story. Also, in Puck/Finn slash, I sometimes see them go for broke and have full-on sex in the first encounter. While that can be a fun read, and all, the way you wrote it was much more believable and what I'd expect from "flexible" guys. Great job! A favorite for sure.
Evil raccoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I loved this, the thought of Puck and Finn having the same messed up relationship as Brittany and Santana is win. And I see it as very in-character that Finn feels a bit threatened by Pucks close relationship to Santana and want to prove that he can do the same as her.

It's impressive how you pulled of the crying and the fluff without it being to sappy, and managing to make it believable. :D
Kswaf chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I absolutely loved this. I'm not usually one for pairing Finn with anyone, especially when it's beautiful Noah Puckerman himself; however, I loved what you did with their relationship. It was beautiful and heart warming and actually very in character with their personalities. I would love to see more fics like this one!
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very nice!
justinehey chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved this story because of it's serious topic and also because of the way you made Finn/Puck's relationship change. It's really good.