Reviews for For All Seasons
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
this was sweet. i just put my brand new grandson down to sleep as my arm was starting to hurt (he was awake all night with a tummy ache and i have him so my daughter and her husband could sleep... little did they know that he was going to sleep all day too) so this story has EXTRA meaning at the moment.

love the inner workings of saitou's mind... reminds me of how i really feel about babies/kids.
gin
JenniferJ chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Aww, baby Misao is so very cute. I really like the way you managed to get across peoples feelings, without actually having anyone say it for the most part.
pamela.g.tien chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Amazing as always. It's a great pleasure to read your work. I'm looking forward to your next installment! :D
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Awwww... That was so fantastic and so cute!
KhAeL chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
awww... completely adorable haha.. I can totally see my dad doing that when he was experiencing his first few months with me.. very heart-warming :) thanks for writing that
gwen chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Somehow, though, Saitou and Misao beat them out.

I think it's just because Saitou and Misao are too awesome for their own good. ;)
legalronin chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Just so you know, I am gushing over here. Very well written! you can see Saitou's awareness from fatherhood sucks to realizing he's a dad. Haha, I had to smile at the thought of him in a tank top and baby carrier though. I have to agree with you about this duo, Saitou's awkwardness but deep love makes them a good read.
anreg chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Thank you so much for the delightful update! I really enjoyed watching Saitoh bond with his daughter, becoming so attached to her. Misao is a lucky girl to have such a devoted Daddy.

I loved the way you portrayed wolf grandma, and how she stepped up to the plate, taking such great care of her son, granddaughter, and daughte-in-law during their time of need.

No wonder Saitoh is a good parent, he has his mom's wonderful example to follow. Those cards were precious...just like a good grandma, even subbing for Yaso. That first Father's Day card with Misao's little foot prints is going to be a family treasure. He'll always remember his darling little girl, and his thoughtful mother.
legalronin chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Aww! what a super cute chapter - i am glad you updated and i want to thank you for this update

it's extremely cute how sano decided to be neither japanese or western but just regular. i also like tokio's mother's background, i have an aunt in mexico who is half-mexican and half-chinese.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
That was the absolute cutest thing I've ever read! And I has a quaestion... What does huzi and baobei mean?
KhAeL chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
d'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww! xDDDD
anreg chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Thank you for another wonderful addition to this collection. What a heart-warming relationship Tokio has with her little Sano, showing him such love and affection (which he returns), while still allowing him to be the little rough and tumble boy that he is.

I also liked seeing the loving way that Tokio and Koshijirou regard each other during their early years together. Nice to see the 4 Kamiyas as a loving family. Also, nice to learn a bit more about Tokio's parents and background.

Looking forward to both the next installment of this one, and the next installment of Everlong!
pinaydilag chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
This is one reason you're one of my fave writers: You're Awesome!

You got me teary-eyed reading this chap. Beautiful and full of Love like you said. I am so inlove with your Sano in this collection.

I couldn't come to imagine the heartache when the divorce happened in this family.

Thank you for sharing this.
your fan chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
once again an extremely well written piece full of sweetness. Though i have to admit i am a little disappointed...i was hoping for some saitou x tokio love. :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Ugh poor Misao... That must've hurt. And poor Saitou for beating himself up like that. I'm not too appalled by the pre-Misao behavior because, unfortunately, a lot of guys seem to feel that way. But at least he stayed and stuff. That's a helluva lot more than most guys.