Reviews for Everybody loves Jared
Souless666 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
YAAAAHHHHH!

I was rooting for Jiff all the time, now I can sit back and imagine all the hot Jerad/Jeffy naughtiness forever and ever and ever. :D
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
lol! loved it! ;D hehe!
WarwomanWay chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Aww... Jared and Jeff! Altho much prefered Jared and Misha!

Misha and Sebastain thats hot.

I fecking love this story!
Gina Callen chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Hey it was only once...lol. but yet again another brilliant piece of writing ;)
Souless666 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Fuck!

I mean Feck!

Or was that Fock!

Oh the hell with it!

That was one bitchin chapter! :D
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This is awesome hun! hehe! love it! aww! poor jared! ;D
WarwomanWay chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I am a slash girl and im proud of it. But in my oppinoin no one should have a sexual orentation the world should be one big orgy were everyone loves each other just saying.

Yay Jim Beaver saves the day! This is why i lurve the man.

Cant wait to read more
ScarletBoudica chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I LOVE this fic so much, thank you for writting something like this! It fills the slash/actors/comedy quota cause its fockin amazin! (Your rant at the begining was especially entertaining) please please please update!
Gina Callen chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Yet again another hilarious chapter... you need to post a warning not to drink whilst reading as i laughed so much i spat my coke all over the computer.

But it still made my day YOU ARE AWESOME :)
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Now that was entertaining.

Oh and your not a loser if you can write something as funny as this and don't worry bout the broke thing, I've been broke most my life, off and on, still enjoying what I have and get. :D

Oh and don't sweat the non-guy thing, they are soooooooooo over-rated. Wanting them that is. Just live life, something will show up in time, faster if ya don't fret about it. ;)
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
LMFAO! This made my day. Which by the way i 2 am a bored single and broke fan girl with no life lol. Great story cant wait for the next chapter!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Gina Callen chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh my Gosh that was soooo funny i haven't laughed so much in ages please please give us more i so need to know how this turns out. ;)