Reviews for Dame Shorty Visits the Grid
Random visitor chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
At first I didn't think I'd like it, because I really like Bond, but you have some excellent ideas, that would have made many fans much happier and it certainly made me laugh!
Antonia Caenis chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Reading this at work and trying not to collapse into hysterical laughter was extremely difficult! But extremely gratifying - I do like a good bit of satire! Extremely well done to you!
Persiflage chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
OMG! Can't breathe, can't type, too busy laughing.
NatesDate chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Bloody hilarious! Glad Lucas (and the rest of us) were saved from the horror that was s9, that Harry and Ruth are finally together, and that Ros is using her ice queen persona for good. :-) Thanks so much for the laugh.
Mtn Cousin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Best thing I've read in ages, very smart and cheeky.
HR always live on chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I dont laugh very easily but this had me in stitches! Absolutely loved it. Fantastic humour.
Richliga chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I must admit I was quite

skeptical from the beginning but I ended up LMFAO! :D
EightEminus chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is completely hilarious. "Whatever happened to Keeley Hawes? I liked her" "I think you'll find she went off to Chile's version of heaven in a pub in a better prime time slot."
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I'm reading this while my roommates are asleep and I'm having terrible trouble keeping my laughter down. THIS. IS. AMAZING.

"He looks entirely like a BBC token minority character to me Harry. Get him some backstory. Right away."

"My boss is Dame fucking Judi Dench."

I'm just dying! Exactly what I needed! Thank you! :D