Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 2:1: Crusade
Oh dear god... Kal is now Deadpool
holliswalley chapter 58 . 5/2
I noticed that Claire didn't notice how he called Mrs. Kent "mom".
holliswalley chapter 43 . 5/1
Isn't Agent Carter from Captain America's time?
holliswalley chapter 38 . 5/1
Actually it has Ben Reilly and Kaine (the two scarlet spiders) are, in reality clones of spiderman.
Tarix chapter 74 . 4/27
Ok, the beginning and the end of the story were good, but the search for the stones was way too long.
Tarix chapter 57 . 4/26
It just drags and drags on, boring.
Tarix chapter 51 . 4/26
Beginning of the story was nice, but its getting pretty boring.
HaywireEagle chapter 61 . 2/8
Honestly, I feel that Rogue and Clark's relationship is one that is not really meant to last forever. I feel it as if it is one of those first love scenarios.

Lana was that unrequitted love or the "could have been" love.
Rogue is the true first love. It holds a special place in the other's heart, but it like all things has its time. Spoiler alerts by the way. I'm glad you didn't do the whole first and only love cause they had sex or soulmate thing. That seems to be common in Super-fics.
HaywireEagle chapter 47 . 2/8
One of my favorite chapters is right here. Especially at the end when it becomes a melee of epic proportions.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
Is this story about clark or wanda
Mjh Hunter chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
Already, Peter and Kitty's relationship has beaten the time they dated in the comics.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 74 . 4/27/2014
hawkeye21343 chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
i know you finished this story for year 2.1 but dont let rogue and clark break up
night4345 chapter 66 . 1/13/2014
I don't know why you spend so much time of the worst plotline in Smallville. It was boring in the show and unbearable here. Stop dragging the story down with useless detours, you really should have stuck with just x-men evolution instead of adding so many characters and plots that really aren't important or interesting. What is with the magic and visions just happening to tell people where they need to go and what they should do. That crystal ball was particularly bad writing "Ok you need to go here and you need to watch out for this and don't forget about this spell that just happens to be what you need to fight your enemies." Subtlety is apparently dead in the world of magic.
Arkisenn chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
You know, it's come to my attention that while many people have probably asked you to bring Rogue and Clark back together, few have asked why you decided to break them up. With that in mind, I find myself curious. Did you grow tired of the pairing or something? Because I still can't fathom why you would break them up. There is a lot invested in both their individual development and the pairing development.

I get that as you write, a story changes overtime. That being said, I still can't see the why yet because everything you've written so far suggests that you were invested in a Rogue/Clark pairing and that it would be the canon pairing for your series. Those are just my thoughts atm.
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »