Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:1: Crusade
Sanchez260 chapter 52 . 12/1/2017
Your story is great but has one problem. ... Clark is too trusting with his secret
AlexCephon chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
This fic is good, but sometimes the chapters are a bit too stretched for the eyes to focus.
walterO5j chapter 13 . 5/11/2017
i'm iam chapter 21 . 4/19/2017
smart way to wipe away the trap of clarks identity being too widely known
DragonSoul28 chapter 24 . 4/13/2017
So if the fire stone can heal, then why not use it on professor Xavier? i think he would like the ability to walk again, or is a spinal cord injury to difficult for Clark at the pressent moment? or maybe fix some of Logans memory issues.
Beast Mode92 chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
I love this story, but its almost hard to read because I hate Rouge's character is x-men evolution. she is just extra emo and it seems like she is always the first one in someone's face if they make a mistake. But more I hate how Clark seems to have almost no backbone when it comes to her. He is always so quick to back down and apologize to her. THIS IS NOT A FLAME THOSE THINGS I SAID ARE NOT YOUR FAULT, I KNOW THAT THIS IS HOW ROUGE IS REPRESENTED IN THE CARTOON AND THE SAME FOR CLARK IN SMALLVILLE UNTILL HE GETS OLDER.
ProfessorNafis chapter 74 . 3/11/2017
This One is awesome with the spider man
imperator277 chapter 39 . 2/8/2017
So I take it the Kara that was an incon was supergirl? And the Kara that thundra spoke to was actually Kara who travelled to the future like in smallville?
Guest chapter 59 . 7/28/2016
Dammit Clark!
Captain Redshirt chapter 38 . 5/28/2016
Love the Stan Lee cameo, I thought it was done very well. Also good chapter over all.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
CALLED IT!
Guest chapter 57 . 8/3/2015
Oh dear god... Kal is now Deadpool
holliswalley chapter 58 . 5/2/2015
I noticed that Claire didn't notice how he called Mrs. Kent "mom".
holliswalley chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
Isn't Agent Carter from Captain America's time?
holliswalley chapter 38 . 5/1/2015
Actually it has Ben Reilly and Kaine (the two scarlet spiders) are, in reality clones of spiderman.
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »