Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:1: Crusade
ArtimuosJackson chapter 43 . 9/13
So instead of Lionel Sebastian Shaw has now hots for Martha Kent, can we have good Lionel in here please.
yasho360 chapter 74 . 8/11
wow. just finished this part of your story. Clark can never have it easy. it's hard to manage to incorporate all the characters you've introduced throughout and still find time to balance in character development but I feel you're doing a great job. this book was less focused on school life and the normalcy that comes with it, and I kind of missed that, but so much has happened in such a short time that I can't help but be excited. I do hope you find time to get back to basics but I understand trying to focus on it made no sense with so many intersecting climax's pushing the story forward
ArtimuosJackson chapter 63 . 7/1
Shouldn't Amara have another sibling considering her people are following Roman traditions mainly a male one as heir.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 66 . 6/29
Rome was ruled by kings and queens after the fall of Senate until the Arabs captured Constantinople and ended the Eastern Roman Empire.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 47 . 6/29
I never understand how Kryptonians suddenly gain powers with same level as Superman when he has to gain that power level by spending his whole childhood under yellow sun. But with dumb logic of comics he also lost his powers under red sun within minutes or hours and instantly gain same powers when he was under yellow sun within minutes.
At least in New 52 he remained powerful without sunlight and lifting weight of earth for seven days
and without breaking a sweat, but when writers thought of killing him permanently he lost his powers in few minutes in Darkseid's planet so that he can have cancer from fire pit.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 48 . 6/29
Superman after Crysis was always depicted as weak and that same thing transferred into several incarnations of him in various media. But at least now that was slowly changing due to less comics sales and nobody caring about his tv shows and movies.
gammaxmen80 chapter 19 . 6/9
I feel Constantine woulda been a help in taking down the witches, since he literally knows more about hellfire than these three.
Khatix chapter 67 . 3/15
Looks like Cyclops and Clark are still MORONS who don't learn from past mistakes, that's the second time Cyclops just stood there with his thumb up his ass while Isobel chanted a spell from her books instead of blasting her and the books and Clark should of just moved faster than a speeding bullet punch her and others out. I swear it seems like when a hero has Superspeed all their villains do too cause they react just as fast or they don't use their speed when they should like Clark breaking the sound barrier in that group to disorient all then punch them out. Hell Clark could break a few bones of magneto or in Isobel hand and let see her cast with broken hands.
Khatix chapter 48 . 3/14
This is the problem with superheroes they never go for a quick killing blow on people who are truly evil beyond all redemption and because of this the blood of the evil future victims stains the hero's prideful hand who wont sacrifice their morals to save future countless lives, they don't understand that their is true evil out there that kills and destroys at their whims and can't be contained.
Khatix chapter 47 . 3/14
If Clark was smart he would go Superspeed as fast as he can grab the stone and hide it while he trusts his team to stay safe. But doubt he does.
Khatix chapter 44 . 3/14
Sigh forced stupidity no one even mentions that Hellfire could want the stones...even thou it so obvious they would even with out the fic saying so.
Khatix chapter 43 . 3/14
Xavier should of wiped her mind of what she saw down there, after all Furry can't do anything to them because he would have to publicly admit he sent a mid 20's woman to play/seduce two underage boys to spy on the X-Men and it also how she was in High School as a student. One thing comic books teach is the stupid things not to do in real life, they should of mind wiped her and morally they can she was sent to spy and she wasn't an innocent/civilian.
Khatix chapter 19 . 3/13
Sigh so many stupid mistakes, dear Cyclops pro-tip: When your fighting someone with powers and they open a book and start reading from it...SHOOT the book don't stand there with your thumb up your ass waiting till they are done! Superman pro-tip: When fighting someone possesed with powers and you want to capture them Superspeed and knock them out and don't to talk then down from being possessed when they aren't tied up and secured. Another pro-tip: When fighting an unknown power who shoots things at you even if you are invulnerable DODGE if you can because for all you know what they throw can hurt you.
Khatix chapter 10 . 3/12
Something tells me Cat Grant was sent by someone to infiltrate the X-Men most likely by either Magneto or Fury over the Stones or even the FoH group but shes defiantly not who she claims to be.
Khatix chapter 8 . 3/12
I think it's a shame Kitty and Clark aren't together they would make a better match with how they are portrayed here, the whole brother and sister comment is just an author's way to to keep a pairing apart because they have better chemistry and its used often in lots of fiction and media platforms.
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »