Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 2:1: Crusade
HaywireEagle chapter 61 . 2/8
Honestly, I feel that Rogue and Clark's relationship is one that is not really meant to last forever. I feel it as if it is one of those first love scenarios.

Lana was that unrequitted love or the "could have been" love.
Rogue is the true first love. It holds a special place in the other's heart, but it like all things has its time. Spoiler alerts by the way. I'm glad you didn't do the whole first and only love cause they had sex or soulmate thing. That seems to be common in Super-fics.
HaywireEagle chapter 47 . 2/8
One of my favorite chapters is right here. Especially at the end when it becomes a melee of epic proportions.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
Is this story about clark or wanda
Mjh Hunter chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
Already, Peter and Kitty's relationship has beaten the time they dated in the comics.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 74 . 4/27/2014
OHHHH MY GOD ITS ZOD!
hawkeye21343 chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
i know you finished this story for year 2.1 but dont let rogue and clark break up
night4345 chapter 66 . 1/13/2014
I don't know why you spend so much time of the worst plotline in Smallville. It was boring in the show and unbearable here. Stop dragging the story down with useless detours, you really should have stuck with just x-men evolution instead of adding so many characters and plots that really aren't important or interesting. What is with the magic and visions just happening to tell people where they need to go and what they should do. That crystal ball was particularly bad writing "Ok you need to go here and you need to watch out for this and don't forget about this spell that just happens to be what you need to fight your enemies." Subtlety is apparently dead in the world of magic.
Arkisenn chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
You know, it's come to my attention that while many people have probably asked you to bring Rogue and Clark back together, few have asked why you decided to break them up. With that in mind, I find myself curious. Did you grow tired of the pairing or something? Because I still can't fathom why you would break them up. There is a lot invested in both their individual development and the pairing development.

I get that as you write, a story changes overtime. That being said, I still can't see the why yet because everything you've written so far suggests that you were invested in a Rogue/Clark pairing and that it would be the canon pairing for your series. Those are just my thoughts atm.
jwill21 chapter 74 . 1/5/2014
wow. once again amazing fic. a lot of info to take n. i feel alot of this superman could have solved himself if he jus stop messin around wit his enemies an don't hold back and finish the job. if it was his Kal-El persona acting instead he would have literally recovered all three stones within a day and this disaster would not be happening. Kal-El just gets the job done and does not waste time trying to be moral and nice with his enemies. I like though wen Clark starts to become a bit more serious at various points and justs handles his business. Also Clark needs to jus kill Selene the next time he sees her. As well as Luthor and not hold back. Also wen r we going 2 c Clark fly for real? I hope it would be somthing like n Man of Steel. That was an amazing flight scene n the movie. Can't wait to start the next fic. Love your writing.
bigfan22 chapter 74 . 12/6/2013
ACH...That was a tough ending. So much left unanswered, but thankfully you have more stories coming. You truly are one of the best authors(notice how I didn't say fanfiction) at creating a vivid storyline. Great job and I really look forward to the next story!
bigfan22 chapter 73 . 12/6/2013
Fire rains down from the sky...can't get any darker than that for the end of days! Clark is weak, Rogue has been given a boost, the dark enemy is on their way...and we only have a chapter to explain it all...CRAP. Hope this sequel turns into a trilogy! As always, Great chapter and Great writing, Ben!
bigfan22 chapter 72 . 12/6/2013
Rogue gets a little boost...since it was done with Kryptonite, I hope this doesn't mean she can't touch Clark anymore. Great chapter, Ben...super intense!
bigfan22 chapter 71 . 12/6/2013
Great fight scenes all the way around in this chapter. Your A/N was right...if only Wanda had the ability to open up what Mags really did to her...could have helped Lorna see what the man was really like. Great chapter and writing!
bigfan22 chapter 70 . 12/6/2013
First Wanda vs Magneto...than Wanda vs her new sister. This should be fun. Great chapter, Ben.
bigfan22 chapter 69 . 12/6/2013
Good chapter. I like that Clark's trying to learn how to adapt in his new body, but damn I wish they switch back already.
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »