Reviews for Could have been
Guest chapter 70 . 11/18/2020
But...but...I want more! :C
KagomeGirl021 chapter 70 . 6/22/2019
its been over 6 and 1/2 years since the last update. please say you will finish this. this is the 2nd or 3rd time i read this and its just such a sweet and wonderful fic. i want to see how blaine proposes and i want to see the other boys eventually have their own happy proposals. i want to see if the 4 menaces of ND get a reality check finally and if Finn ever grows up and changes his ways. i want to see Kynan and Ryan admit their attraction for the other and i want to see more Sam and Addison cuteness! i would love to see future christmases with all of them getting together and even the good NDs joining in someday. I want to see everyone with a happy and successful future.
Please Please write more and update soon!
Ashlynn Siobhan chapter 19 . 6/21/2018
I am reading this story for the fourth time. The first two times I couldn't appreciate the QAF reference but after seeing the show I love the reference to Britin. Well done.
Rose1404 chapter 70 . 3/13/2018
Noooooo
Whyyyy?
Dont stop PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Stormraven chapter 70 . 10/11/2017
Hello,

I'm new to the Glee fandom and have been devouring Kurt fanfics ever since. I ran across your epic story and read through it all within 2 days.

I hope you're continueing writing, you have a talent for plot, engaging readers, and evoking emotional responses.

Last post was in 2012, are you OK?
Jen chapter 70 . 8/26/2017
I know that it's been awhile since you updated. I fell in love with this story, and I have had tears in my eyes off and on since the beginning. I hope that your inspiration comes back to you.
Guest chapter 70 . 7/9/2017
Is there going to be a sequel? I just think the story should keep going with them being married, having kids, and all their friends living in the city with them. Thanks, this story is really good. I read it at least once a day
MzBellezza chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
How could he do that to kurt?
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 70 . 7/5/2016
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
Triggering chapter 70 . 2/28/2016
Can I literally BEG you to put up some kind of warning? I've been assaulted more than once and it's not fun getting slapped with that with zero preparation that this story included it. That should be in the summary. Like the first Sentence warning non-con(sensual). It's important to put stuff like that up, not everyone can handle being surprised by something like that ok? I doubt it's intentional but please put some warning for people who can't read that sort of thing, or people who it triggers self harm and panic attacks or flash backs of extremely painful memories. Whether they can go through reading or not? Sometimes just reading the WORD 'rape' is enough to send someone into flash backs and trigger a bad response. I saw that another reviewer mentioned it and was really hoping that would have lead to an immediate alteration of the summary. Hoping that happens I'd hate for anyone else to be triggered by this like I was, and I've got years of therapy as well as daily medication to help me deal under my belt.

Please put up trigger warnings
little suprised chapter 60 . 2/28/2016
The school got sued because of what happened to Kurt, you'd think they'd freaking immediately expel blatant homophobes and bullies or at least suspend them to keep anything like that from happening again. A public school ending up being sued for allowing bullying that lead to rape and attempted murder like...I'd think figgins would be freaking terrified of not only getting fired but the school losing so much money it flat out got shut down and would go out of his way to keep anything from possibly escalating to that point again
Sooo many chapter 59 . 2/28/2016
So many full song lyrics
Suggestion chapter 45 . 2/28/2016
There's kind of a lot of 'authors notes' chapters dude...So if it''s ok I'd like to make a suggestion?. Can I recommend putting your authors notes and questions at the end of chapters then replying to people who respond via review in private messages to them? That way there's no like false updates every few chapters? Just an idea. I really like what you have going here, though I would like to maybe see more than just Rachel getting what they deserve and maybe it sinking in at some point that they are ruining their own lives with their behavior. I'd love to have the Berry's lose their shit on Rachel threatening to home school her if she can't learn how to behave around humans and for Shuester to maybe get his head out of his ass that he's part of the problem and Carole make it very clear to Finn his attitude either changes or she'd be pulling him from glee and football or For Quinn to be shown how spectacularly unimportant she is, even get kicked out of her church for un-christian behavior might be amusing since I know there's some pastors etc who dont tolerate hate and will throw 100 reasons using the bible to prove what she's doing is wrong, I personally love using the bible to argue my case against religious bigots it's like watching their brain explode and they just sit there stuttering angrily not knowing how to counter it without dissing the book they are trying to use to prove they can hate other people. No idea as far as Mercedes is concerned but it'd be nice if she got taken down a peg or 10.

Hoping for more chapters.
Lee1234 chapter 70 . 2/22/2016
Please update when you can
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 70 . 9/30/2015
I know Its been a long time since you updated but please, can you continue this story.