Reviews for The Start of Something New
Grey-Orc chapter 26 . 8/1
Might want to check over this chappy again. I noticed several times where Mrs. Dursley was called Mrs. Weasley.
Alexandre.phenix chapter 12 . 6/23
" Maman, regarde, c'est dudley" ;)
Je l'aime (sa?) maman, il est beau et mignon ;)
Mike Wolfman chapter 17 . 4/16
Also in some parts of the UK, tea is used to reffer to the meal of dinner while lunch is known as dinner.

Which led to this joke, what does batman have at 12:30 in the afternoon? Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner!
You will fear my laser face chapter 17 . 3/25
Juggles not a threat anymore!? Juggles have weapons that outrun the sound they make! Oh, what's that? Your casting a spell to kill me? *BANG* well now you're whistling a jaunty tune through the new whole in your skull.
HallowRain8587 chapter 2 . 3/18
I like the author notes that explain the differences between the U.S. and British or history that many of the readers might not be aware of, i.e. Gretna Green. However if your reader is into romance novels, then they may have heard of it.
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Yes I imagine that it is either 11 or 13 grimmuald place
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
"I love his mom, he is handsome and cute" according to google translate :)
Nemaya chapter 34 . 6/18/2014
Oooh, now that the sequel if well on it's way, the prophecy Dudley made is starting to make sense! (WARNING to readers: SPOILERS)
The centaur and walking on water was already obvious earlier. It's his visit to New Sparta. The second one was still drivel to me, but I think I understand now. It's Firenze (the horseman) making peace with his herd, and that was after Elrond (the Elven King) entered into the service of Dudley's house (House of the Whale).
You are amazing.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 34 . 6/2/2014
Recently I started reading New Resolutions. Upon realizing it was a third in the series I went back and started from the beginning. I have to say it is a real pleasure to read something so well written, especially with big words, good grammar and correct spelling. Now I'll start reading New Resolutions again.
thank you.
Yvonne Park chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I loved your incorporation of the muggle things into the magic world. It was really fun to see how you tied things together. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Arrowkid21 chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
This was such a bueatiful story! At times I admit Dudley seemed a little Mary-Sue ish but over all Wonderful! Wonderful! I loved it! I have been reading this for for days now, very well thought out :)
Arrowkid21 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Aunt Marge... Very interesting :)
Arrowkid21 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
It's seems like such a long way for then to be in laws "My cousins brother in- law's wife younger sister," They could date 3
Arrowkid21 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
I kind if guessed he was moving into number 11 or possibly number 13 :)
Arrowkid21 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! :)