Reviews for The Start of Something New
DODO chapter 14 . 4/11
I lke your stories, good idea, well written and very nice characterisations.
Your "history" of centaurs, however, from insects, is not feasible.
While your parallel evolution theory is very interesting, there is no way an exosceleton could evolve to an endosceleton, how would the intermediate states look like (ugh!)?
But why go so far away to the invertebrates?
You can stay within the vertebrate evolution: fisch have fins at the breast, belly and tail. Just because the majority of vertebrates choose to use only part of the available limb options (snakes refuse to use all of them), who is to keep some from using all.
You could even use the teamwork of shoals of fisch instead of a hive mind.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 7 . 4/2
Plot Twist, the Dursleys are descendants of Godric lol.
Cynder2013 chapter 12 . 3/17
Something along the lines of "I like him, mum, he's handsome and nice." My French is horrid.
mayejrmorris chapter 25 . 1/5
It did the software known as Dragon NaturallySpeaking has been around since 1997.
Grey-Orc chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Might want to check over this chappy again. I noticed several times where Mrs. Dursley was called Mrs. Weasley.
Alexandre.phenix chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
" Maman, regarde, c'est dudley" ;)
Je l'aime (sa?) maman, il est beau et mignon ;)
Mike Wolfman chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Also in some parts of the UK, tea is used to reffer to the meal of dinner while lunch is known as dinner.

Which led to this joke, what does batman have at 12:30 in the afternoon? Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner!
You will fear my laser face chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Juggles not a threat anymore!? Juggles have weapons that outrun the sound they make! Oh, what's that? Your casting a spell to kill me? *BANG* well now you're whistling a jaunty tune through the new whole in your skull.
HallowRain8587 chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I like the author notes that explain the differences between the U.S. and British or history that many of the readers might not be aware of, i.e. Gretna Green. However if your reader is into romance novels, then they may have heard of it.
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Yes I imagine that it is either 11 or 13 grimmuald place
Imightjustwishiwasaweasley chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
"I love his mom, he is handsome and cute" according to google translate :)
Nemaya chapter 34 . 6/18/2014
Oooh, now that the sequel if well on it's way, the prophecy Dudley made is starting to make sense! (WARNING to readers: SPOILERS)
The centaur and walking on water was already obvious earlier. It's his visit to New Sparta. The second one was still drivel to me, but I think I understand now. It's Firenze (the horseman) making peace with his herd, and that was after Elrond (the Elven King) entered into the service of Dudley's house (House of the Whale).
You are amazing.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 34 . 6/2/2014
Recently I started reading New Resolutions. Upon realizing it was a third in the series I went back and started from the beginning. I have to say it is a real pleasure to read something so well written, especially with big words, good grammar and correct spelling. Now I'll start reading New Resolutions again.
thank you.
Yvonne Park chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I loved your incorporation of the muggle things into the magic world. It was really fun to see how you tied things together. Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Arrowkid21 chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
This was such a bueatiful story! At times I admit Dudley seemed a little Mary-Sue ish but over all Wonderful! Wonderful! I loved it! I have been reading this for for days now, very well thought out :)