Reviews for The Magical King's Word
Bambi chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Thanks! Awesome fanfiction! Really fits the feel of the show. I ship Munto xYumemi so hard!
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! I love it!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Man that was adorable, I'm choking on fluff ;)
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ah, cuteness overload! Thanks so much!
YuugiYY chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
AWESOME! EPICLY AWESOME!
MayR9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
What a cute story. What a cute way to make them part, and he will return to her!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great, sweet, short story!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh gosh, this is so wonderful! I like your interpretation of this scene, since there are so many variations of it. I love that amv as well. :D Kudos, I can't wait to read more from you!
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
wow that was really good. it captured the feel of the series really well and I love how he gave her his cape at the end, its such a Munto thing to do *sighs dreamily* I wish there was more than a 9 episode series and 3 movies, Munto needs more love.
yellowredblue002 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'm sorry it took so long for me to get to read this one! But it was VERY cute.I'm not a "cute" type of person, but I will definitely admit that this was honestly and sincerely cute. :)

And yes, this fic definitely brought a smile to my face! I love how Suzume smiled at the end. It made me all warm and fuzzy inside, like pretty much all of your fanfictions do. My heart did an underwater backflip. Lol.

Keep writing! I love you!

-Dark Phyre-
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
...And yet again, another amazing story is added to this fandom. Thank-you so much!

I loved the simplicity of the relationship between Yumemi and Munto- it really adds flavor and a little more spice to the story. Conjured up with originality of the ring being a memento, it really added to my enjoyment. And I love how Ichiko eventually managed to accept the fact- Munto and Yumemi love each other. Simple as.

I love this story~