Reviews for The Shinobi Bachelor
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
can we get an aftermath shot of the two not choosen?
Miasen chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Oooh, I really liked this one. Funny and sweet, exactly the fic I needed to read right now. :-)
One Strange Onion chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I guess that's about as romantic as Kakashi can get.
Yet surprisingly, still very in character. I like it. ;D
One Strange Onion chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
*Sigh* I feel like he took one step forward and three steps back.
One Strange Onion chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Holy crap, I was kind of joking about the whole "bromance" thing, but now I feel like I just read the literary version of the actual song.
And Naruto could watch someone's child! Look how well Konohamaru turned out!
*Deftly dodges lightning strike*

'Kashi needs to get his $$ in gear before 'Ruka and 'Zumo decide to stay with each other instead of pining after their crushes.
One Strange Onion chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Aww.. *Sniffle*
One Strange Onion chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Kotetsu and Izumo just have a serious bromance going on, that's all.
Yūgao scares me a little.. "I'd like to have a baby with you, but if not, I'll just have a one night stand." Not a very healthy approach to motherhood..
But then, I'm trying to apply logic to a fanfiction about ninjas with magic powers.
One Strange Onion chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Oh, now I'm wondering what Yūgao's chocolate was.. (_)"
jj chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
nice I kinda want an epiloge
jj chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
lov the chocolate meanings
N Harmonic chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
awe
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
So Izumo become rich?

Kyaaaaa! I love this fic! Though at first i'm afraid to read it..., #peace

It's amazing! The humor was so laughable! The feeling of the characters was made me nervous!
Especially about Temari... Since i more chose her to be with Shikamaru rather than Kakashi. Glad Gaara even asked Kakashi to not marry her for good..! ;)

The date part at Ichiraku in previous chapter made me felt awkward...! Glad Naruto came in that moment! Gaara need him for that!

And glad Kakashi support Hinata with Naruto! ;3

Who actually like whom first? Kakashi or Iruka?

I like all part when Kakashi gave a reason to the people who out of the choice...! That was so nice!

And i'm glad Tsunade didn't really get mad at the final! She even felt happy! Yaaayy!

Just too bad Shikamaru didnt appear... If he show up, maybe can give a complicated feeling for Temari... *peace*

Anyway... NICE!
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Adorable :)

(Stayed up too late *cough*early*cough* reading this. Meh. That's about as in depth as my mind is willing to go.)

But I liked it
Kanemoshi chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
_ this story was adorable!
sairakanzaki chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
this story is great and i like it!

i hope it's have a sequel where Iruka will pregnant due to Orochimaru's formula or experiment or something...

keep it up the good work your a great writer. ;)