Reviews for The Shinobi Bachelor
subterranea23 chapter 2 . 9/30
Omgs! I am Loving this So Much :D But the ninkens! They are Amazing You killed me when Bisuke said "Sakumo-sama was a man?" Hahaha :)
Pony17 chapter 6 . 7/29
Hola
Woooww es el primer fics que leo y me enamore más aún de Iruka. Se q el no es homo. Pero la historia me parece super entretenida. Al igual que kakashi, que me parece un personaje sumamente especial y emocional.
meshou storm chapter 7 . 6/4
Yay! Love triumphs over all. Or at least boyfriend status does:)
meshou storm chapter 3 . 6/4
I'm glad you added what Tora meant at the end. I was seriously thinking it was about her killing that Tora cat that keeps escaping and the genin always have to catch. I'm sure alot of shinobi would have cheered about that.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 7 . 3/10
Kyaaaa! LOVE IT! LOVED THE STORY! I am so glad there is a sequel because this didn't feel like the end!

Now if you will excuse me I need to go and devour the next fic!

LOVE IT!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
that was SO GOOD! ! ThAnk youu
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Thats beautiful and sad
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
Yugao is much cooler than i thought. Well done!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Awwwww
baie-baie chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
can we get an aftermath shot of the two not choosen?
Miasen chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Oooh, I really liked this one. Funny and sweet, exactly the fic I needed to read right now. :-)
One Strange Onion chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I guess that's about as romantic as Kakashi can get.
Yet surprisingly, still very in character. I like it. ;D
One Strange Onion chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
*Sigh* I feel like he took one step forward and three steps back.
One Strange Onion chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Holy crap, I was kind of joking about the whole "bromance" thing, but now I feel like I just read the literary version of the actual song.
And Naruto could watch someone's child! Look how well Konohamaru turned out!
*Deftly dodges lightning strike*

'Kashi needs to get his $$ in gear before 'Ruka and 'Zumo decide to stay with each other instead of pining after their crushes.