Reviews for Things Aren't Always What They Seem
Icewomen chapter 24 . 9/12
I loved your story and wish there was more and Edward was more lovable in the end
Icewomen chapter 5 . 9/12
I just have to say I love your story and hate it Edward is an abusive ass but sweet I hope Bella changes him I hasve more chapters to read
Lafemmevegeta chapter 24 . 6/11
This was a great read. Too bad there is not more like a part two going into the life after going the mob. I did enjoy it though because I love reading a good mobward fic.
sagajunkie chapter 17 . 6/2
this is more like one step forward and four back. Someone's in trouble
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 6/2
Boy, is she in trouble. Edward knew she wad stubborn, just not as stubborn as himself. Should be interesting to see their continued relationship.
sagajunkie chapter 7 . 6/2
It's sad that Bella really doesn't have a chance or say. Edward is bulldozing her and she has no idea. I feel awful for Alice also, as of now. I'm assuming Jasper married into the family and women have no say? Except Esme.
84gemstone chapter 2 . 5/30
I hope Edward won't hit Bella. That's the impression I got from Alice
84gemstone chapter 1 . 5/30
Not sure I'd be happy with Bella watching my kids and swearing in front of them.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Hmmm enjoyed the story, but wasn't a huge fan of your Bella or Edward. Both of them seemed to be hypocritical liars.
Kate Snape21 chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
awesome story :) i found out what you meant by he wouldn't be in the family as i read on so i guess i just needed to keep reading :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
you mentioned something about Edward needs to have a spot in this family before in this chapter what exactly does that mean like he has to marry Bella so he can be apart of the family? but other wise awesome story so far :)
mounds01 chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
Great story I really enjoyed it. I love the mafia stories, this was a little different from so many of the others, but it was really a great story.
jk chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
He threatens her friend t and she fucks him? I ha
jk chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I think bella should leave his ass
jk chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Why'd u have them make p so quick? Your ruining the story!she's known the guy a week...he stands her up then the next morning he flirts with the waitress...yaaaa us be out and I mean for goood why you make bella so pathetic!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »