Reviews for Things Aren't Always What They Seem
mounds01 chapter 24 . 5/8
Great story I really enjoyed it. I love the mafia stories, this was a little different from so many of the others, but it was really a great story.
jk chapter 18 . 2/10
He threatens her friend t and she fucks him? I ha
jk chapter 14 . 2/10
I think bella should leave his ass
jk chapter 5 . 2/10
Why'd u have them make p so quick? Your ruining the story!she's known the guy a week...he stands her up then the next morning he flirts with the waitress...yaaaa us be out and I mean for goood why you make bella so pathetic!
jjjjjjk chapter 3 . 2/10
Bella let her kid give hugs and kisses to a guy she met twice? Wow wtf...someone call cpsnshes a pos mom
jk chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh good Edwards a conceded whore in this just what bella needs
leylinjan chapter 15 . 1/16
Your writing is great, but I really can't continue reading this. I already think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. This is so scary and creepy. ...
tululah chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Different and entertaining story.
angel1215 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Bella's a feisty, protective mom and if she really wanted to leave she would have. She could stay w/her parents and they wouldn't have to know the real truth. She knows Edward wouldn't hurt any of them and I'm pretty sure the mob wouldn't target them especially after Edward assures them that she knew nothing and that she just wasn't cut out for that lifestyle, that all she wanted was to live a safe, quiet life w/her children and parents. Even if she did know something, she's not that stupid to squeal for fear that she or one of her children would be killed.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
She's getting too carried away and needs to talk to Esme. If she keeps this up she'll lose his love. Like he said it's for life.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Great story and chapter. Alice is so unhappy with Edward and Bella's relationship and yet she's been in it?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
He met his match and she won't take anything from him, good.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Good for her. She told him like it is. great chapter.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
He's too good to be true and Bella knows this.
louanne61 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I really don't know if I could be a relationship with Edward if I was Bella. As soon as he disrespected me by flirting with waitress I would of been out of the door. I he would of grabbed my arm it would be the last time he would ever touch me. I wouldn't be that desperate.
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »