Reviews for Mariposa
Darkangel-932 chapter 45 . 3/7
Love it cant wait to read the next chapter!
ElectraX12 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
interesting so far. I don't usually post a review while there are still chapters to read but i was a little confused by something. The name of the portrait in the Hospital Wing really. Did you make it Hypocrites on purpose or did you mean Hippocrates? The one you wrote carries quite a bad meaning in Greek (someone who lies and isn't who he pretends to be) and the second is the well known ancient Greek physician. The second one (Hippocrates) is the only name out of the two. The other is an adjective.
bookworm2192 chapter 45 . 9/1/2014
Someone in one of the groups I subscribe to was looking for this, and I thought it sounded interesting. I was right. This is an awesome story, and I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter. :D
Sweetdoggie chapter 45 . 8/28/2014
Interesting story. I do hope you plan to continue it. Remember, the longer you wait, the harder it gets to return to a story. You are doing a nice job here and it would be a shame to just stop. Thanks for sharing your work and hoping that you continue it.
Myread88 chapter 45 . 8/12/2014
hi are you going to upload an other chapter? i like this story its interesting. though i need to say one more thing, you seen to mist some letters when you type some 2 letter words reads kinda funny any ways please write more...
KuroKitsune chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
only one word fits this fic WOW
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Why the fuck is Harry always submissive?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Um, the love potion is called Amortentia, not Amortelia.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 40 . 6/13/2014
(evil smirk)
How about making Ron a troll/ogre hybrid?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 39 . 6/13/2014
Will Remus be in this story?
Mashkai30 chapter 45 . 4/9/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Charlie Raey chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Okay so the story is good! PLEASE SEPARATE YOUR PARAGRAPHS. They are run-ons, and highly tiring to try and read through. The storyline to far is a good one, it's just that one thing that is irritating. It's slow going when the paragraph seems to go on forever and I find myself wanting to hurry up and skim to the end of the Huge Paragraph to reach the next one.

Not a flame, just hopefully helpful criticism. Sorry if it hurts feelings, I'm not trying to.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 45 . 3/4/2014
Well! This was better than I was expecting when I stumbled across it! Nice work with this, I look forward to the next chapter.
Sheogorath chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
'legemency' 'legilimency'. Hope I helped!
DustyTears chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I don't know of you noticed, and I didn't the first time, bit in the dominat decription you put dominat male/male. I wasn't sure if one of em was supposed to be female or if youwere referencing an alpha beta dominace. Just wanted to tell you! Fabulous story also! I love it!
Live Long And Prosper!