Reviews for Mariposa
Very well written!
caroldi chapter 45 . 3/31
llevas mas de dos aƱos sin publicar.. has pensado en terminar la historia o lo dejaras asi?
Yumitsume chapter 45 . 9/9/2015
This story is quite interesting. Please continue soon? Or do you not plan on continuing?

Ciao ;)
TeeDee chapter 45 . 8/31/2015
I can't wait to see what comes next! Thanks for sharing :)
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
I would have liked to have read the full story of this, but alas, twas not meant to be.
Darkangel-932 chapter 45 . 3/7/2015
Love it cant wait to read the next chapter!
ElectraX12 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
interesting so far. I don't usually post a review while there are still chapters to read but i was a little confused by something. The name of the portrait in the Hospital Wing really. Did you make it Hypocrites on purpose or did you mean Hippocrates? The one you wrote carries quite a bad meaning in Greek (someone who lies and isn't who he pretends to be) and the second is the well known ancient Greek physician. The second one (Hippocrates) is the only name out of the two. The other is an adjective.
bookworm2192 chapter 45 . 9/1/2014
Someone in one of the groups I subscribe to was looking for this, and I thought it sounded interesting. I was right. This is an awesome story, and I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter. :D
Sweetdoggie chapter 45 . 8/28/2014
Interesting story. I do hope you plan to continue it. Remember, the longer you wait, the harder it gets to return to a story. You are doing a nice job here and it would be a shame to just stop. Thanks for sharing your work and hoping that you continue it.
Myread88 chapter 45 . 8/12/2014
hi are you going to upload an other chapter? i like this story its interesting. though i need to say one more thing, you seen to mist some letters when you type some 2 letter words reads kinda funny any ways please write more...
KuroKitsune chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
only one word fits this fic WOW
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Why the fuck is Harry always submissive?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Um, the love potion is called Amortentia, not Amortelia.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 40 . 6/13/2014
(evil smirk)
How about making Ron a troll/ogre hybrid?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 39 . 6/13/2014
Will Remus be in this story?