Reviews for Sage of Vixens King of Perverts
otsoawulf chapter 15 . 3/19
nice chapter. life sucks so take your time and write whenever you get inspiration from your muse
Spidey2 chapter 15 . 3/12
HOTT! Keep going!
Ddragon21 chapter 15 . 3/11
damn is all I can say to naruto after that. I hope you update this more and that naruto get's the last laugh.
Ddragon21 chapter 11 . 3/11
awesome shino being a butterfly queen that is pretty cool. though I await the day they make their village and possibly stop hiding their forms.
lordpainnagato53 chapter 11 . 3/9
I like Clone 2 he reminds me of well my friend Eric dude was awesome the he was hotter than the sun even thoe he looked like a twig mixed with a stoner
myulander chapter 1 . 3/9
nice job
Ketsuoni chapter 14 . 3/6
Please... Please no more YouTube references. My sides can't take it
Ketsuoni chapter 12 . 3/6
Really man, a dbz abridged reference
Dracoessa chapter 15 . 3/5
Dilfiem, i'm alittle miffed because of the time, but i understand now, and hope that you update as soon as you can.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 14 . 3/4
This was a huge waste of space and did nothing to add to the story that I had been enjoying even with the grammar issues that are in it. I wish that you would have come back and done some editing after all of the years that it took for you to add chapter 15. The Peace out at the end of your rant just feels way to immature. I had to start at the beginning just so I can be caught up in the story.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 5 . 3/4
Your fighting amongst yourself and Ego is annoying enough with out the use of Lust. Both at the start and end of each chapter. Plus they are a waste of space and do nothing but fluff up the word count.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 3/4
It would be nice if you came back and edit this chapter you repeat a few things as it is. The fact that you haven't come back to edit this chapter not just for grammar issues but the repeat makes me think you put it in there on purpose just to make the word count higher then what it should be which is something that I personally find annoying.
T-B-R chapter 15 . 3/3
Woah, what a great chapter, was a bit disappointed he didn't knock her up at the end there.
Dang been waiting so long forgot what the story was about had to replace read it and enjoyed every min of it good work keep up the awsome work
thor94 chapter 15 . 3/3
really fun chapters.
cant wait hinata ritual.
hope naruto will grow smarter