Reviews for how should we know if we'll get up again?
Lilae Carstairs chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
It's so hard to write a review for this because I'n speechless...
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love the brotherly moment between these two, and the idea of Fred&George changing, like Gideon and Fabian.

But what takes my breath away is Fred saying "if George and I go," which is so incredibly heartbreaking because he (and i assume George does too) thinks of them as a package deal - the real killer is that Fred himself is the one that dies.

" I don't think it's something most people plan on" - this could be said about so many things in real life, it's such a striking, shocking sentence, for all its truth.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Excellent. Well written brotherly moment. I liked the comparison w/ Fabian & gideon. I also liked how Fred is thinking about how the war is changing them. Bill was perfect as well especially when he talked about the uncles. Very well done.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved this Fred and the fact that you compared the twins to the prewett brothers ( i like this thought). Thoughtfull!Fred is very rare, but you can pull him very believably. Loved the big brotherly moment with Bill.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, this is very deep. I love the way that Fred and Bill interacted with each other. It seems like they haven't been like that in years - probably since Bill graduated, anyways.

Fred was so torn and yet, it just made him that much more aware. I do enjoy how he didn't loose his sense of humor after George's ear was cut off. I would be just as torn as Fred was. After all, they were identical since birth.

Bill conforting Fred was sweet and Fred probably needed it. I like to think that they all had a good relationship that included being supportive, so this is my cup of tea.

Anyways, I didn't see any grammar mistakes and the flow was great.

Great job, and good luck in the Sibling Rivalry Competition.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I liked the exchange about the relative excitement of Egypt and England, and the poignant reality of Gideon and Fabian changing in the War. And then there's Fred, fighting hard against that sort of change for the whole fic, even though it has already started.

Love the way you write the Weasley brothers. Nice work.
Ruby Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was so sad!...:(

I wonder if that's how he felt like during the battle of Hogwarts?...you know...coz he like...died.
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love brotherly bonding stories. You did a great job with this story.
ShelPenguin chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Good story, and I was happy to see the right capitalization and everything. I know that a lot of people would turn away from this story because of the Title- I nearly did. So if I were you I'd go back and capitalize the title(: