Reviews for Sexy Sadie, What Have You Done?
thebeatlebird chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Love love loved it!
TheAlfaKay chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
I love this story
TheAlfaKay chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is good:) I like how you use the song titles, I know most of their songs, too. And I might put my fics on another site.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
Amazing story! Plz update?
That70sGirl99 chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
YAY! ITS GEORGE"S BIRTHDAY! I wish he was here to enjoy it though :O( Purple was George's favorite color to! I wonder what's going to happen at the slumber party? I also wonder if Tim will be bothering her, he reminds me of some of the guys at my school. I also wonder if her friends will forgive her after the fight they had. I hope so. Sadie is kind of like me to! I am so happy I found this archive! FINALLY BEATLES FANS LIKE ME! OKay, sorry I went off topc there! Anyways, update soon!
That70sGirl99 chapter 29 . 1/19/2013
YAY! YOU UPDATED! AND I LOVE ANTHOLOGY! I own the book! :O) And Sadie finally got to me Max's Friends! Lets hope they don't find out about it to soon... And what will happen on the next full moon? I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
That70sGirl99 chapter 28 . 1/12/2013
Oh now someone knows! I hope Tom doesn't tell. Sometimes it is hard to trust people. But i doubt he will, he seems trust worthy enough I wonder how Sadie will do with her family and if the scents will over whelm her? Also will anyone in her family find out to? I can't wait to see!

And no way I got Beatles stuff to! I'm glad to know that there are a lot of Beatles fans on Fanfiction I only know one person at my school who likes them.
50PH13 chapter 28 . 1/7/2013
Yay! New chapter *does happy dance*
50PH13 chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
I love this story :) but it seems that we do have to wait until next year to know what's with Patrick and Anna :)
That70sGirl99 chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
I can't wait for the Christmas chapter! And I do have an idea (Sorry if someone already came up with this)/ How about they accidentally reveal their powers? You don't have to use it if you don't want to but it was just an idea that came into my mind.
xxPaulMcCartneylovexx chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
I love this story! Sorry for the late review but life gets hectic you know? Well anyways, you're a fab writer & can't wait to see what happens! :)
That70sGirl99 chapter 26 . 8/6/2012
Uh Oh! I wonder why Anna and Patrick to break up! I also wonder if the parents will question Sadie? And if they will believe her if she does tell them. I also wonder if the same will happen at Max's house. I think they've done a good job hiding it so far at least. But you never know. Please update soon!
CheekyJohnnyBaby13 chapter 25 . 6/23/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAY! Now I have to turn sixteen! Why must December be so far away? Anyways, you're very welcome, I love R&Ring your story! What's funny is I was actually watching H2O Yesterday (Help!)! Sooooooooooo... Yeah... Ok, end review, Jamie, stop typing...
That70sGirl99 chapter 25 . 6/23/2012
I think the twist is quite good to throw into the story! I always like suspense and a cliff hanger and I always like a good twist! I wonder how they can avoid the full moon though and what else it can do to them? Thanks for the shout out by the way! :O) Please update soon!
That70sGirl99 chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
I think you did the court trial scene very well. I can see why you didn't want to put in the testimonies. Sorry I interpreted the last chapter the wrong way. I guess I can see why he was upset with the Math grade. Or is that not the real reason? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Please update soon!