Reviews for The Spectrum of a Rainbow
I loved this.
DylanL chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Really great story, but I know I have said that so much to you as all of the ones I have read of yours have been great. I really wish u would come back to writing and finish half blood auror so that I can read it and not be upset when I come to the last chapter and it isn't the end of the story. Please come back and write more great stories.
Exivus chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Is her friend Amy the same one she gave her shoes to in "The Rebel and the Chosen"? XD
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow. A whole life time in a rainbow. Black was so sad that I still have tears in my eyes, making this hard to write on my phone! None of the colours where were I expected them to be, which was nice - made it more interesting than a standard 'green for jealousy' 'red for passion' would have. James Theodore was a clever name, I liked that too. And the end was brilliant, could have been depressing but totally wasn't. Brown made me think of her brown hair in cannon, despite it being so different, but Purple was my favourite - it reminded me of that poem about 'when I'm old I'll wear purple'.
Death2Ignorance chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
i love this pairing, i love this story, i love your writing!
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So beautiful. Oh my gawd I'm crying. It's just so descriptive and gives these wonderful snipits of their life that tells so little but yet shows so much. Just wonderfully put together. Very nice. Very nice. Funny, sad, joyful just a wonderful collage of emotions and descriptions and of course colors.
Selacha chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once.
icyheadsh0t chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great work.
Galloway chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I would have reviewed this when I first read it a week ago, but I could see neither the keyboard nor the screen from, you know, something in my eye. Now if I could just get this lump out of my throat I'd be good.

Just wonderful. The kind of jewel that makes me fall in love with reading fanfic all over again.
Mrs. Knufflebunny chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I remember KB (rs!) telling me to read this once. I did. I did it again tonight. Oh, wow, darling... no wonder this is one of his favorites. This was so beautiful it hurt! The part of the wedding was too much... I laughed and cried... :')
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked it, well written.
joti52887 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*swallows lump in throat*
Talismann chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
wow the ending had me tear up, I loved it.
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is a beautiful one shot! My favorite pairing as well!
Fanfic Addict20123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This story was amazing. I loved everything about it, even the tears that came to my eyes. Thank you for this story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »