Reviews for The Spectrum of a Rainbow
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/16
while many fics only focus on the joy of a relationship, this fic is all the stronger for showing the struggles as well as the triumphs
Geordie James chapter 1 . 3/18
Fantastic stuff.

I've enjoyed quite a few of your oneshots and stories, but this is absolutely superb. Such a simple idea, but so well executed. There's sadness, joy, and a lovely story all wrapped up in this one little tale. The ending encapsulates the whole feeling of the piece very well.

The last sentence is simply beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/28
The mood ring really sets the mood for the whole story.
An emotional rollercoaster ride, but so romantic and so sweet it's worth all the places you can't help but cry.
I loved this.
DylanL chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Really great story, but I know I have said that so much to you as all of the ones I have read of yours have been great. I really wish u would come back to writing and finish half blood auror so that I can read it and not be upset when I come to the last chapter and it isn't the end of the story. Please come back and write more great stories.
Exivus chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Is her friend Amy the same one she gave her shoes to in "The Rebel and the Chosen"? XD
Snape5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow. A whole life time in a rainbow. Black was so sad that I still have tears in my eyes, making this hard to write on my phone! None of the colours where were I expected them to be, which was nice - made it more interesting than a standard 'green for jealousy' 'red for passion' would have. James Theodore was a clever name, I liked that too. And the end was brilliant, could have been depressing but totally wasn't. Brown made me think of her brown hair in cannon, despite it being so different, but Purple was my favourite - it reminded me of that poem about 'when I'm old I'll wear purple'.
Death2Ignorance chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
i love this pairing, i love this story, i love your writing!
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So beautiful. Oh my gawd I'm crying. It's just so descriptive and gives these wonderful snipits of their life that tells so little but yet shows so much. Just wonderfully put together. Very nice. Very nice. Funny, sad, joyful just a wonderful collage of emotions and descriptions and of course colors.
Selacha chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once.
icyheadsh0t chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great work.
Galloway chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I would have reviewed this when I first read it a week ago, but I could see neither the keyboard nor the screen from, you know, something in my eye. Now if I could just get this lump out of my throat I'd be good.

Just wonderful. The kind of jewel that makes me fall in love with reading fanfic all over again.
Mrs. Knufflebunny chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I remember KB (rs!) telling me to read this once. I did. I did it again tonight. Oh, wow, darling... no wonder this is one of his favorites. This was so beautiful it hurt! The part of the wedding was too much... I laughed and cried... :')
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked it, well written.
joti52887 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012