Reviews for Ranger Harry
FractiousDay chapter 10 . 6/9
A vaguely interesting concept but it falls into plenty of the standard HP fanfic cliches. For example, shacklebolt just lets Harry dictate to him when he by rights is far more experienced. I'll follow it just to see what happens but for the moment there doesn't seem to be any hook
Ash0011 chapter 10 . 5/26
this is neat
Critical Reader chapter 10 . 4/23
This was very good. I enjoyed this. This is definitely part of the 1% of fanfiction, that's not crap.
Critical Reader chapter 6 . 4/21
So far, this book is very good. One oft the best fanfictions I have read so far. If you need an incentive to continue writing, set up a patreon-account. I would pay for this quality. In comparison to this, most fanfictions just suck.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/7
F*cking retarded contrivances, that's all this story is. You don't try to be original and create a story that follows internally consistent cause and effect, you just force sh*t when you want something to happen. Whether that be broken op wishes that whisk Harry away from the Dursleys to another world(Because apparently harsh chores, angry language, and a small room is enough to bend reality and cross worlds from its pure horribleness alone), friendships, Hogwarts, etc. Btw, how the f*ck did the Dursleys survive a blast that was strong enough it destroyed their entire house? Seems like it happened pretty quick, and being that Harry was in his cupboard at the time they didn't have any warning. Whatever, more evidence of how trash this story is. But hey, maybe in whatever world you live in it makes sense to attend the school that kidnapped you. Just mention how tentatively you accepted the offer and all your bases are covered, doesn't even matter that it means abandoning your profession for the next 7 f*cking years. Using your logic maybe I can become the President of the USA by acting as an apprentice carpenter for a decade or three?...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/7
Of course they moved closer. Nothing like a healthy dose of convenience to make a story huh? I also love how you failed to show even a single instance of his training with the halfling, it almost makes me think that mans singular purpose in the story was to give Harry friends rather than teaching him like he was asked to. This depth of character is truly enviable.
Jewlbunny chapter 10 . 2/3
That was a fun read. On to the next step of their adventure.
lon chapter 10 . 1/17
awesome stuff
TegwenielWestwind chapter 10 . 1/2
This story is still engrossing. I'm particularly fond of how Ranger Harry doesn't need elaborate or excessive methods to stand up for himself. His attitude seems to be humble without being mincing.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
Great story! I feel bad for Andromeda and Ted Tonks though, finding out suddenly that all of their children and wards are gone, without a note for one of them.
I look forward to the next update.
Smokeing chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
Very interesting story I enjoyed it very much look forward to you when you ever update
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I really don't understand what passes for thought in the ol' brainless wonder blunder's head. I mean, he gets warned that the family he's planning to leave a fifteen month old baby with are totally unsuited to the task. Yet he decides to do it anyways. Then to add to the insanity, he plans to not allow anyone or group to check on the child's welfare. Not only that, but he plans to do the same thing himself. His ego is absolutely unbelievable! I have to wonder, would he be so stupid as to return Harry to the very people who abused him had retrieved him within days of his of his escape? I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did but warned them not to abuse him again. Though, from how they've treated him to date, I'm sure they'd wait till they thought they could get away with it again before they did.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Comically missing the point. Harry seems to do this a lot. Alright time line check. This seems to be the world of Oerth. Harry's first year at Hogwarts was some time int the mid 1990s we were well in to 2nd ed and 3rd was in the works. My point is Dude! Spell Jammer. All he has to do is hop one of those headed for Greyspace .
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
Wonderful story so far. I'm not familiar with D&D but I could relate to what Harry was suffering as he was dragged back to his original world. Thanks for sharing!
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
This story is great! More please! Thank you for all of your hard work!