Reviews for Ranger Harry
timmy1022 chapter 10 . 5/22
Knew it, I'm happy the three of them went together. I would love to read more but since the last update was 2013 I guess I'll have to imagine my own ending.

I love your writing.
timmy1022 chapter 8 . 5/22
Reading about Luna being bullied just breaks my heart. Poor girl.
timmy1022 chapter 4 . 5/22
So many laugh out loud moments. I love it.
Eldersprig chapter 10 . 5/5
Great story. Not the alternate world part (which is fun), but the adult Harry vs Dumbles. Surprised he didn't do anything about Malfoy before going home.
A part two, well guess I'll be salivating for it till you deign to make it.
There are only 10 chapters this is chapter 8. D: I don't want it to end.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 4/24
I liked the story so far.
I hope you are not going to use the Goblet of Fire as an excuse to drag Harry back.
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 3/22
Good stuff. I am suspecting that Luna will try and hitch a ride along? Definitely looking forward to more!
Cormin12 chapter 10 . 3/18
If ever you get back to writing I should like to think I would read it, but if this is as far as this goes then it has bean nice.
I see that you posted an update about this story on your bio page about 9 months ago. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and very much hope to see the story return for a second part. I don't read fanfiction very often, but stories like this make me want to.
tibetisnotincanberra chapter 10 . 2/19
I really like this version of Dumbledore and using d&d subtly instead of straight munchkinry like Natural 20. Keen to see how this plays out
Andrius chapter 10 . 2/14
That was fun. Might have been interesting to see more D&D spells from Harry, or an animal companion?
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 2/12
Will the second part be another story or added to this one? I have enjoyed the way things have gone and have no doubt that Albus is not done. I do hope that the next time Albus tries to summon Harry that things reverse and throw Albus into Harry's world.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 2/12
Harry didn't think to try and speak snake to the sinks? I wonder if Harry found out how pliable yet hard to damage Basilisk skin is if he wouldn't find a way in to retrieve it?
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 1/7
nice job bringing this fic to an epic conclusion, i really hope that this fic isnt abandoned and was instead continued with part two as a separate fic: it definately rate up there with the best crossovers ive read!