Reviews for Ranger Harry
zeps9001 chapter 10 . 7/17
While this is a nice Harry Potter story, it doesn't feel much as an ADND. Maybe this would have changed in next chapters, but I will never know.

All we got is a Smart!Friendly!Harry. His Ranger abilities didn't really come in to play.
HellsMaji chapter 10 . 7/12
This is a great story, and I sure hope you'll decide to continue it shortly. If you're even still on this site.
annasfanfic chapter 10 . 6/22
Awww I wish there was more!
kingthe13 chapter 10 . 6/16
This is dead isn't it.. I prey one day you return and feel the muse that once drove you to write those once more...
Until that day should it come to pass I will follow this is hopes of its resurrection.

May all your enemy's meet a slow and painful death.
cko2 chapter 10 . 6/5
Just got done reading this story and have to say not bad. Neat idea and funny to read that harry really gets the old goat all time. To bad this seems dead though from the datesbunless incan find bookmtwo. Thanks for sharing.
KitkatMoon chapter 10 . 6/5
WOW, amazing story
bls242011 chapter 10 . 5/13
I wish this story could be continued as its very good. There are no other good stories like this one for dnd and hp and it stopped on a cliff hanger.
Rebmul chapter 10 . 5/10
its a shame this fic died I enjoyed it oh well
Fricking amazing love this to bits and would love to see more of it!
H Bregalad chapter 10 . 2/5
Thanks, this was fun!
Joseph777 chapter 10 . 1/17
Have you by chance written the sequel to this? I was quite enjoying it.
WildKhaine chapter 3 . 1/9
So, Harry doesn't want his parent's name or anything but he's perfectly fine taking money from their vault. If he doesn't want to be a Potter, then he shouldn't be taking their money.
Tharl chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
...and then what happens?! Gah! Ahhhh! Argh!
This is a fantastic and wonderful story. I would love to see what happens next.
Pyrophoricity chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Incredible and well writen story, thanks a lot for it :)
user51s2r chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
This story was very well written and executed. I had allot of fun being immersed in your creation/world.