Reviews for The Last One Standing
judyann chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Awww poor Sammy wanting to save everyone. Great chapter again! :)
BerryTrekking chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Oooh, good chapter! I hope nothing bad happens to Sam... oh who am I kidding yes I do :P Can't wait for more!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Another brilliant Sam is still trying to make amends for what happened.I can't wait to see what happens
Souless666 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Gods that kid.

Actually, his family should realize he needs to speak to a professional. Sam's dealing with things no child (even one of a hunter) should be dealing with alone. They should have held off hunting for a while and dealt with Sam.

But we are talking about John and Dean. Both are the most clueless men you will ever find. I bet Bobby would have done things differently.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great story. Sounds like Sam's totally obsessed.
sarah chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Damn! Sam is still on this guilt trip of his, poor Sammy.

and your Dean is amazing, i love all his parts, very well written.

awesome work waiting for more really soon plzz
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter.
judyann chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
What a wonderful chapter. And love the way you portrayed John! And poor Sam! What more will he do? I can't wait to read more.
BerryTrekking chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
That was a lot faster than I was expecting - but it was a good surprise! :D Again, can't fault it. It doesn't sound like Sam is going to do all that well right now... hope he gets better soon! :D

In response to your other point, yes, the world of fiction is far superior to the world of exams/papers/general academia :P
kiwimoonelmo chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Hey there sorry this is a bit late,been at work.I read it this morning but didn't have time to review but I'm here was a lovely chapter and seeing Sam's heartbreak brought a tear to my 't wait for more,this is turning out to be a hell of a story from a very talented
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
I really, really love this story and this is an extremely good chapter. Sam clearly isn't healed yet, emotionally, and may never be. Guilt that deep and painful certainly isn't going to go away just because someone tells you it's not your fault. (sigh) Poor guy. Very well done, looking forward to more.
Souless666 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
This was an excellent chapter. Seeing into Sammy's head and seeing the reality of what has happened to both his son's finally dawn on John.

It will be interesting to see how John handles this Reality Check he just got, and how Dean will react to the truth of the changes in his brother.
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
good chapter. at the part when sam was thinking that he knew what he "had to do to make things right" I thought they you were going to write that he was going to make a crossroads deal to bring them back.
sarah chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Sam truly broke my heart in this chapter

his guilt is gonna destroy him unless john and Dean did something

can't wait for more

thanks for the quick update
SPN4eva556 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Awesome chapter! You really see a lot of Sam's pain. And very glad John has finally turned around. I definetly prefer him as a dad than a drill sergeant. And, of courses, love the protectiveness of Dean. Poor Sammy.

~Vicky