Reviews for Skyscraper
nbrian72 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Looking foward to more & a reunion. What will be done about Tanya's baby?
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Skyscraper has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
What is going on ? Uh can't there please be a happy ending .
Sleepwalker1 chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
LOL...way to go Bella!
lemonbutt chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
You tell her!
chelbee chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Ouch! You go Bella!
HopeStreet chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
How dare Esme think that Bella is still beholden to her. What a crazy, arrogant bitch!
debslmac chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Nice one, Bella!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
damn you what is wrong with you this is not stupid bella and edward story. why bother label in bella and edward section. i hate author who like you. please do a favor move this bullshit story to ugly nasty stinky bastard riley and stupid slut bella section.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
You could write a million words for the story and I would devour every one of them! The whole saga is one of the best and most honest out there!
crackupmonkey chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
sunnyshiney2 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
That irked me to no end! Meddling ex-mother-in-laws! Doesn't surprise me that she still thinks that she can treat Bella that way! Grrrr!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Way to go, Bella! :) Even if the bitch walked away, she was warned it would be Seth's responsibility now. Let her take it up with him when her snooty, bitchy friends don't get their thank-yous!

Thanks for sharing!
tff000 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
JayNahNah chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Love this story because of Bella's strength! Usually cheating stories aren't for me but this one grabbed me!