Reviews for for the girl who would never grow up
Latias876 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Thalia... :'(
OSG loves to read chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I hardly ever cry. But this story changed that. Thank you so much for such a lovely, and beautiful story.
inked-writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved the last sentence- oh I feel her pain so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
thats so sad. i love it. its so beautiful

its so sad though. it makes me want to cry but its so beautiful
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Tears tears! U made me cry! I love this story... It's so sad but perfect. It makes me really feel like I should start appreciating my siblings.
EmoIsPunkOnlyMoreHarryPotter chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LarkspursxSong chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
this was wonderfully written i almost teared up :( you really captured the essence of imortality really well, after all everything comes with the price...
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
omg you where have you BEEN

god i missed your fics this was so good ugh i liked the way you portrayed her never aging and this was very interesting and ugh you
Sun E. Day chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was amazing! You definitely capture the essence of immortality. It also gives us a new look at things many people might not have considered about her becoming a Hunter.
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
God, I swear I'm bawling. This is just too sweet! And sad...
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved the last line. Wow I actually kinda considered crying (it's really really hard to make me cry. my brother thinks im heartless but whatever) That was just so... I don't even know what that was. *applauds*
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh, this is so beautiful; it definitely captures the emotion of being immortal (which must suck).

As always, amazing job.
cottoncandydreaming chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
great!
RomanGreekDemi chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Sweet! You should continue this!