Reviews for Panacea
Lifelover1989 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Yay! Another fantasic chapter. . . Although now I have a few questions that maybe your story could answer such as what happened to Shee's family and will Shee take to heart Sakura's wise words of council. (go Sakura!)

I'm trying to think of some helpful criticism that could possibly make this chapter and story better but I can't think of any. You rock!

Annie
hushnelle chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I was brushing my teeth when I saw your update and I almost spat out my toothpaste. It was already 1 in the morning and I was planning to read it later today as a treat but I couldn't help myself!

Anyway...these two. There's something incredibly endearing about two shinobi of their rank goofing around like that. I really like Sakura here. She's too cute and spunky- it seems like Naruto has rubbed off of her a bit! There's obviously a difference of maturity between Sakura and Shee and hopefully Sakura can influence him to be less uptight, haha.

The ending was amazing! It's finally the opportunity for their relationship to progress and for them to help each other in a more profound way. I wonder how Shee will take Sakura's words?

Speaking of Shee, I think you're doing a really good job with a character we don't know much about. I hope we find out soon why he doesn't like Konoha! The reason will certainly say a lot about him and I can't wait to learn more about him.

Thank you for the update- I'm very excited for the next one :)
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I absolutely love it
UNCPanda chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
As always worth the wait can't wait for the next chapter cliff hangers are so not fair
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Yes! An update! And one that gets Sakura and Shi closer together too...(kinda...close-ish). And we're nearly finding out what's Shi's problem with Konoha!

So, please, please, PLEASE update soon, Kay?
XionNight chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I really liked this chapter!
slw923 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
AN UPDATE! I loved it. The fight in the kitchen was hilarious. Please update again soon!
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This sounds like a great story! Please update soon!

(On a side note, wonder what's Shee planning for Sakura? Ninja exercises that'll leave her nearly dead from exhaustion? Emotion concealing? Or something funner, like making her trail him around and do all Shee's menial, boring work? Though with his character, that seems unlikely...but we can hope for some cute action, right?)
hushnelle chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
The last I read the manga was when Killer B and Naruto were stuck on the island, and I was only able to follow the story because I read Narutopedia incessantly. Anyway. Yet another unpopular pairing that I really wished got more attention. Actually, this is the first Shi x Sakura story I encountered and the first time I heard of the pairing but I love it. Why, oh why am I doing this to myself? Shi is just too hot, and endearingly arrogant, and hot.
Even though I haven't kept up with the manga, I think you did an excellent job keeping everything in a canon setting. Who knew romance can brew in the midst of war? It's so thrilling- one minute Sakura and Shi are having a moment and next thing you know their camp is being infiltrated. I love every little event that adds to the chaos.
I feel like Shi is being peer pressured, haha. I'm extremely excited to know what he plans for Sakura, though. I don't think she deserves it- I love her spitfire attitude, but I have a feeling Shi's revenge is going to be hilarious.
Anyway, please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This is a really good story! Please hurry and update it!
Iroka chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Another great chapter! Yeah it was short but no big deal, I enjoyed the read. That cliffhanger KILLED me. Now I am really falling out of my seat. I am dying to know what he has planned. Shizune's reaction at the end was priceless, just makes you curious all the more. Whatever it is Sakura won't go with the plan, I know. She's just not the type for humiliation since she goes through it enough on her own. hahaha

I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it'll be soon! I look forward to this more than the new Naruto chapters. I can't wait for some more Shee and even Sakura character development! Why not make them develop a romance in the process? It's perfect!
Black-footed chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I loved this chapter because of Sakura's realization that compassion is a double-edged sword and how Naruto saved her. The punishment at the end of the chapter also helped to balance out the danger at the beginning, which was great. Please update! Great chapter!
blahblah blah chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Just one Request: DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! please! there only Two Shix Sakura stories
Dreaming of a Wonderland chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Oh my goodness, this is so good! I'm so glad that I read this because this story is just amazing! The characterization is just so greatly done, especially with a character we know so little about. I seriously can not wait for the next update. Can't wait to see what happens!
catxangel chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Can't wait to see what Sakura's punishment would be
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »