Reviews for Panacea
XionNight chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
wow, I did not see that coming
Lifelover1989 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I think that . . . . . . . . . . You are my NEW HERO! I was beginning to feel like you gave up on this story, but when I checked my email after school, I was practically jumping up and down for joy. I don't know if you can sense the frustration I have in the lack of Shee (C)/Sakura stories, but because of your update. It made my day. But right now I'm attempting to write my own Shee/Sakura story.

Anyhow, I feel like this chapter will be leading up to something fantastic. I feel like the next chapter will have pure awesomeness that will make my heart melt. (Yes I know I'm weird.)

But for now I will just have to patiently wait for the next chapter

Annie
Iroka chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This was just... wow! What can I say? I came across this crack pairing by accident when I was looking for C art on Deviant Art. I commented on someone's piece of CxSaku and after a brief chat they recommended this fic. It was simply wonderful. There wasn't a single thing wrong. When fanfics are this good I have a hard time bringing myself to write a review because I am stumped at what to say besides "I love it," over and over.

Your characterization was absolutely flawless. Sakura and C both. As you had Sakura crying and spilling her heart that's when it really hit me what a smashing job you did. I found myself exclaiming "Sakura would be the type to do that!" To have her bond so easily with people and want to mingle, that also caught my interest. Konoha are stereotyped to being friendly and more kind-hearted than other villages and I can see others being really taken aback by that. I can also see Sakura being naive to that.

C was also very well done. We know little about him but what smidgen of info we have been shown you took that and ran with it quite well. That overly stern and guarded facade he has suits him so well, it makes me love his character more! Thanks for fueling my head canon of him. LOL

You have made this crack interact just perfectly. So well. I can not even express what a fine job you did. Seeing these two come together just so naturally makes me want to ship them in the canon. This fic was a curse. Fuuuuuuuu this ship has set sail and I am already at sea with this couple.

And not to forget your writing. It was even more flawless than this pairing. Not too much detail, not too little. I never felt lost of where they were at and what they were doing. The writing style was easy to follow but not simplistic nor over-complicated, which is perfect in my opinion.

You had the ability to make me feel exactly what everybody was feeling. When C ignored Sakura in the mess hall I genuinely felt her embarrassment as though I myself had been put through that. Seeing C tense up so much at Sakura made me tense up as well, feeling his unease at being put in such new territory as being friendly with foreign nin.

I really want to see this story continue. I had so many feels while reading this. Even fangirled out loud at it.I have to say the way you left it would be fine but at the same time I'd be here begging you to continue. I do want to know why C was hesitant to interact with her in public but I can take a guess it's because she's from Konoha or something.

So I'll do the stereotypical: UPDATE SOON PLZ! Kthnx 33333 cant wait i luv dis. xD

But really, I'd love to see you continue! :3
Lifelover1989 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Yay! A Shii fanfic! You have no idea how happy this makes me! Now I don't usually see Sakura with ninjas from other villages (unless it's Kankuro) but this story is definately the exception.

~Annie
Kitsukami chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
aww :) I can hardly wait to see wat will happen next!
Kitsukami chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i love shee sakura! Im so glad u wrote this keep up the good work!
UNCPanda chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
awaiting more
Black snake eyes chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
OMG you don't know like how happy you made me right now

I recently saw the first episode with Shi in it and I just fell in love with that guy...and now I found an amazing story with him together with my favorite character in the Naruto series

I could kiss you right now...but I'm not gonna do it XD

Keep up the good work
2008roseelixir chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I do wonder why this story only have a few reviews. The story was amazing and interesting if I ask, but being Shi not a main character must be the obvious reasons why. Shi was only a support char back then and not being a Konoha nin was a main disadvantage. It was odd to say at least, that these two was paired but I think it was a good combination, being both medics and such.

The story is developing well and I think I will definitely read this 'till the last chapter - if you finish it XD

I admit, I just stumble this story upon being bored of waiting for updates in other fics concerning Sakura. And to say that I was hooked to this story was an understatement. It sort of give me another impression to Shi, at same time give me a little perspective about Sakura's development as a character.

Keep up the good work and God bless you :D

~2008roseelixir
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Interesting! Next chapter?

Thirrin73 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Interesting pairing, I really like how this is going! Hope you update soon!
catxangel chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Can't wait for the next update! Naruto's clone is showing up! Wonder if he'd throw a tantrum if he senses something between Shi and Sakura~~~
catxangel chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow, this is like the 2nd ShiSaku fic on FFN. Interesting pairing, and very good writing!
xSakuraWings chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Wooo ! Shee obviously likes Sakura ! :D Update soon ;)
Kireicomplex chapter 2 . 1/4/2012