Reviews for Some things are better left Unsaid
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 55 . 3/27
aaaaaand DONE! that was achingly beautiful! I am fully in love with this story! thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 26 . 3/26
i keep getting stuck at the very incorrect use of you'll.
two things bug me about this.
1) you intend to say 'you all' and the contraction for that is 'Y'all. (properally prounounced like 'wall' with a 'y' replacing the 'w'.) NOT 'you'll which means you will and is prounced like 'yule' very different.

and

2) the contracted form of the words 'You' and 'All' have no place technically in this story, as it is used almost exclusively in the american south, and some south africa as well. 'You guys' or 'Everyone' or another inclusive word/phrase is more accurate.
but 'Y'all does fill that gap of addressing a croud of people and excludind your self in one handy, fun-to-say word, that unfortunately has no place in this fanfic.

HOWEVER
that said. I am enjoying the story emensly regardless. wayyyy enough to overlook that one thing, and continue reading. Cause lets face it. obviously my grammer and spelling is not great either, and what YOU wrote is SO much more interesting!

also, i had to vent and proudly display my seemingly single point of grammer knowlede. that NEVER happens.
alexialouisemalfoy1 chapter 6 . 2/5
I live this Draco.
alexialouisemalfoy1 chapter 1 . 1/20
The 1st chapter is awesome
Dulce Muerte chapter 56 . 12/26/2017
such a lovely sorry, l adored your Draco
KourtneyKhaos chapter 54 . 3/17/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2017
You'll you will
Y'all you all

It definitely takes me out of the story because i have to re-read the sentence with the correct wording. I we wry this story though so thank you for taking the time to write it and post it.
katherinepsn chapter 41 . 1/26/2017
Not sure I'm a fan of this Hermione any more...
katherinepsn chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
Loving the teddy bear softie ferret!
katherinepsn chapter 24 . 1/25/2017
This "Because you love me" response reminds me of Judy and Nick! But since the movie came out last year, maybe they got inspired from Dromione.
katherinepsn chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
I love this Draco! He's so cute and... different.
katherinepsn chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
This flashback made me cry.
katherinepsn chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
Dramione pairing is anything but OOC...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
The end of this chapter made me so so happy 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Omg, can't wait to see what Malfoy letter says
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »