Reviews for Shapeshifter
xBookEaterx chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
hahaha LOVED IT! :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
0.o You just made me think VERY kinky thoughts. Very bad and good kinky thoughts.

ANYWAY GREAT ending.
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Awwww that was really sweet *sniff* :)

It has been really good to see this fic all the way through and you achieved writing a great story!

Very well done! :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Wow that is all I can say here.
Frederik chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
men jeg havde da stadig ret i at du var dansker!

lige meget, kan virkelig godt lide den historie her, og jeg har ikke brugt fanfiction i mere end nogle dage, så jeg skal lige lære det, men bare bliv ved, du skriver jo skide godt!
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Wow! Those chapters were really good! I can't believe that you're almost on the epilogue...

I really think the idea of introducing in Aithusa to eventually let Merlin reveal his magic is very clever- this last chapter was really well written and I enjoyed it a lot :)

Well done :)
Han-elujah chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
really good! love it! update soon please! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
DAMN THAT CLIFFIE! :(

could you write WHEN you think the next chapter wil be up in the ending? i spend all my time refreching xD
frederik chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
i realy enjoy reeding you work, and i think you are doing a great job. but something is puzling me, you used "søren kirkekaard" in chapter 5, but as far as i know, he is not known outside Denmark? might it be that you are a dane?
Melanie chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Loved this chapter - The Enemies at the Gates. The story is getting pretty exciting. Please don't keep us hanging too long.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
0oh Gods! So awesome.

Great chapter.
FantasyFlinger chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Well done! I can see where this is going!
XAOTL Omega chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Nice chapter... don't really know what I can say to improve it but you have reached the point where I'm gonna scream "MOAR!" because nothing else shows the denizens of hte internet the sign of a quality author. So...

MOAR PLZ!

silveralopix chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
nice nice! keep up the great work!
crazingonbeyblade111 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
That was a really good chapter, with many different emotions in all of the characters as it progressed.

Aithusa is SUPER parannoyed about decorum-"Placing that huge bottom of yours on people is not decorum!" That was funny!

I don't know whether I think Arthur deserved to be bitten or not...but the mouse bit was quite cute :)

Can't wait to see what happens next- it could go so many different ways, so I'm looking forwards to that!