Reviews for The Justin Show: Halloween Special
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
That was a awesome sketch man nice!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I haven't seen that show in forever! I liked the appearance of Muscle Man and Geoff's alter ego LOL. Alejandro definitely can't catch a break on that show! I look forward to tge next installment!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
WE MUST FEED HIM! EVEN IF WE HAVE TO BREAK INTO THE SHOW OURSELVES TO FEED ALEJANDRO SO RYBACK WILL TEAR HIS STOMACH OPEN!
kyrogue23 chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
This chapter is fucking great and putting ryback in this story make it even perfect. plus next time you put dj as wayne brady have him say to someone "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch? "
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Either Courtney or Al? I pick Courtney
NerdyNightStocker chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Of course I pick Alejandro! _
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Alejandro Dead-Donkey!
kyrogue23 chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
alejandro plus what did ezekiel did to be on this list? in the next season you should add the new contestants in the story.
bpevans chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Alejando
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Wow. Dude, that was amazing. Horror and Country. I thought each band member was funnier then the last one though. Vote for NON-GAY MUSTACHES!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I don't think I've ever seen horror and country music blended like this before! I liked all of the powers from The Oakridge Boys and how Heather showed up as Crystal Gayle! This was a pretty hilarious installment!
kyrogue23 chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
what happen to torture alejandro
NerdyNightStocker chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Yay, it's back! Great to see Charlie Sheen return! They really know how to attract the wasted crowd and piss off Heather! Maybe they'll find a true alien story later! All and all, great chapter!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
It's BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

!

My alien Expierence: Man, I was in the Church, and it was dark as hell, and I was apraying, and a praying for the Light of God to come down, then all of a sudden these bright glass things in the ceiling turned on, and when it did, the place lit up. I realized God had sent a miracle, so i had some Ecstasy, and just like that, aliens invaded, blowing out each god-given light in a shower of sparks! I was so scared man, that i ran outside, sparks from the room flying at me like alien projectiles, and the girls i passed all looked lewd and made weird clicking noises...

and then i woke up...

The above was a piece of something telling you that basically, drugs are becoming a bit to-centerpiece in this story. Nevertheless, it was a great chapter. WWWOOOOOO!
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Wow glad to see it finally back thank u
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »