Reviews for Earning Her Stripes
saashi samy chapter 1 . 4/21
i really like

very sweet
amethyst chapter 1 . 4/3
God...this...is is so beautiful. This is one of the best fics I have ever read, possibly the actual best. At least of the kagome sesshormaru ones. I couldn't put it down, and you kept me guessing. It was so amazing. Great job, this was beautiful.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 3/11
Has anyone done fanart of this? I would love to see a drawing of Kagome in the nude w/ her stripes...
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 2/4
I loved this short story I'm glad I reread it.
Titan18 chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh my GOD! this story so beauiful... Sesshoumaru and Kagome absolutely being a perfect couple... oh i love them.
Snow Ahriman chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
To see his marks mirrors, even with slight variations would be a shock to Sesshomaru. To see it on a worthy female, would be a turn on. I believe you did very well with their getting together.
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
great story
Maxennce chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is an awesome one shot that just moves me. I love really enjoyed even the buildup prior to the actual event. Keep up the great work, now to see what else u have to tantalise my reading ferris have
Cheers
Max
Montara chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
As with the other story, Convivial, the writing and the story were amazing.

But I couldn't not notice a pattern, her obedience when he's deciding something, like, what to order or when he'll pick her up...I can't say it didn't bother me but the good thing...it didn't bother Kagome ... even if it should have.

Thanks for another great story!
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh goodness, that was so sexy I could get a nosebleed 3
AngelMiko69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I absolutely love this!
Belit.Lihara chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I like the way it has been this one-shot, this worked very well and is original. But even doing everything is condensed into a single shot while remaining a splendid work. It's hard to do something as good without expanding it in history is as long.
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was beautiful. The world you created was both rich and simple, the characters vivid and the emotions and art portrayed perfectly. An absolute joy to read.