Reviews for The Puppeteer's Wishes
Lover of Pokemon chapter 15 . 3/27
I don't remember if I ever asked you about this in a review, but what board was that? Was it Jbstormburst's adv proboard?
mongiseri chapter 31 . 2/5
Hey, I'm a guy living in Korea and I've just finished this awesome piece of writing.

I came across to you and this fan fiction by joining the Advancers forums a few weeks ago and now that I've just finished reading this masterpiece, I may as well leave a quick review.

To tell it short, it was plain amazing. For the last few days, I stayed up until 3-4 (It's currently a little over 4 in my timezone XD) to read this, which resulted in me going late to school and haha..

To talk about what I loved about this story:
1. The relationship between Ash and May and how it developed was very mature, well thought out, and I'm very glad that you took your time to write it out.
2. I really liked how you used Dawn in this story and you had me wondering about what kind of plans she has and what she will do next to get Ash and May together.
3. Drew wasn't super evil! It is actually my first time seeing Drew as a not-too-evil character and I liked how you used him as a spice of the story.
4. Your descriptions are very accurate, with good grammar and vocabulary, especially for the battles and the scenery and what was going on.

Anyways, thank you for using your valuable time to write this fan fiction and thank you again for letting me feel lots of pleasure and joy from reading your work.

Off to get some sleep~
Ilizjon chapter 31 . 1/22
After reading this I regret one thing: that i didnt find it earlier ;) Great story bro. I dont know if you really retired from writing, but if you did, that fanfic was a great culmination of your stay here :)
Advance Wisher chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
Amazing story . One of the best I've ever read
Gardevoir687 chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
This was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!
Dangerdude chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
This episode was really it
Dangerdude chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Really loved that Pikachu Buneary egg part..XD
Dangerdude chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
though your grammar is awesome..the characters of the anime don't talk like that :/
Lover of Pokemon chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
This is a review of the whole story.
Absolutely amazing. I'm loving it more each time I read it. Beautiful in parts, and always superb. I don't know if you'll keep writing, but if not, the advanceshipping community will have lost one of its best writers. I really hope you keep writing. Best of luck, and have fun!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 31 . 3/30/2015
Wow. You're one of the best writers I've ever read. This is my 5th time reading through this and it's still excellent/great. I am curious as to the fic you were trying to emulate somewhat. What's its name? B/c anything that have you ideas is bound to be good. Anyway, feel free to respond. Best of luck and have fun!
SkyRage chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I love it so far.
You do realize that Dawn's pipplup is male, right?
Bulbreon chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
That was so good. Thank you for the awesome story
Bulbreon chapter 28 . 1/23/2015
damn, this is getting intense.
ShadowGallade chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
Wow, just wow. First of all, as I said in an earlier review, your battles are amazing, you come up with great ideas, and have amazing attention to detail so I can picture what is going on in my head perfectly. I also liked how you portrayed all the characters; Drew isn't a completely jerk, or some controlling rapist like in a lot of Fanfictions. While I don't like him I don't like how he seems to be shown. You also captured emotions really well in the writing, Ash wasn't too OOC, and May I think was almost perfectly in character. Tremendous job, I only wish there was a sequel :)
ShadowGallade chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
I really like how you described the appeals it was really vivid and if something like that was in the anime it would have looked stellar