Reviews for Reversal
Ok, i only have a few simple words for this- hilarious at times and tear-inducing in others. This was... Wow. By the way, everyone was in character and actually seemed to get development, especially Wheatley. I seriously think that his little monologue/apology to Chell was certainly enough to make me shed several tears... And the twist with the Announcer was awesome.
Bloxxerstudios1 chapter 20 . 5/29
Once upon a time, there was an octopus. It was a special octopus, one that rose from the sea occasionally. One day, while on the shore, it found a laptop, and a game, Portal 2. With that, the octopus began to write a story, and uploaded it. Then, as quickly as they came, they vanished. Never to be seen again. For only a few months, they had made their story. Nobody knows when they will rise again, maybe in the future, the present, or hell, maybe even the past. But when they return, I will welcome them with open arms.
Spear180 chapter 20 . 5/12
This is one of the greatest fanfictions in this fandom. This could be a movie or its own game. I've read it twice now.
Also, I really loved the relationships in this fic, especially the friendship between GLaDOS and Wheatley. It also has really nice closure for everyone.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/25
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
EEEEEEE! OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS WONDERFUL! This might just be my favorite Portal fanfic ever!
I love the premise of Chell taking over and going crazy instead, and it was executed so well! And the Exploracores! They're all so loveable and fit into the world really well.
Also I was so happy that they were all getting along by the end, even GLaDOS and Wheatley!
Sorry for rambling but just, I LOVE THIS! Keep writing! You are an amazing author.
AnonymousUser101 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
I love the reference at the end of this chapter "You're not a scientist, you're not a doctor, you're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"
axel100 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
The Aperture Science Enrichment Center would like to take this moment to remind you that all inspired works of genius derived from the afore mentioned Aperture Science Enrichment Center, its testing tracks, and other subsidiary entities are here forth to be referred to as the property of GLaDOS. Your meager contribution to the creation of said work of genius has been noted, and filed, and subsequently redacted. A complimentary shower of confetti has been prepared in your honor...Now don't you feel validated?
hellraven-ovo chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
I couldn't help but shriek or laugh at some of the chapter in excitement, they were all so wonderful! I like that Chell isn't exactly like GLaDOS or postWheatley, but still influenced by the mainframe. Also putting GLaDOS and Wheatley into co-op robots' bodies was something I didn't initially expect, very interesting idea!
imnotraven16 chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
Awesome story
Muffin Spex chapter 20 . 2/9/2016
That. Was. Amazing.

Honestly, I had never even considered what would have happened if the situations were switched. Your characterisation is, to say the least, BRILLIANT and I could easily hear the voices as I was reading. I apologise for not reviewing sooner but I was hooked. LOVED the fear core! So adorable and I admit I was sad when he died. Chell's descent into mainframe madness was perfectly unnerving and fascinating all at once.

Sorry, I'll stop fangirling now. But this one's definitely going into the favourites n_n
Turd Ferguson chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Like the battle of the space cores!
Turd Ferguson chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This is getting better and better! Keep it up!
Turd Ferguson chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Noice!
Turd Ferguson chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
:O Plot twist! :P
Turd Furguson chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Love the quotes! Great Job!