Reviews for Reversal
Roxas Munchkin chapter 20 . 9/25/2023
Hi there! I just wanted to say that I just finished reading this fic from a recommendation from a friend tonight and HOLY CRAP THAT TWISTS. THAT STORY, THOSE IDEAS OMG APFHBEANPAFNEA.

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT PERSON YOU MAJESTIC BASTARD (With All the Affection to you!)

just AHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU! THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER FOR MAKING THIS

(also wanted to note that this was refereed by a friend and in the discord server where they posted, it got turned into a "watch party" with a few other new readers too :D )

Thanks again for making this 3
growingCataclysm chapter 20 . 9/25/2023
oh, im going to be crying for WEEKS about this one
Justreadingzelda chapter 20 . 4/12/2022
Octopus just showed up. Wrote a single fic, that was an absolute banger. Then dipped, with nothing more than a “the end” not even authors note.

God this was so fucking good
StarryKite chapter 20 . 3/1/2022
want you to know i logged into my account for the first time in years just so i could favorite this
KvAT chapter 20 . 1/31/2022
This is so freaking amazing.
KvAT chapter 12 . 1/31/2022
So far the dynamic between the two is amazing.
KvAT chapter 8 . 1/31/2022
Bruh I know they said there's built in euphoric response to testing but, DAMN
EmPro8 chapter 18 . 7/23/2021
No way Greg can withstand the itch, no matter how crazy he is. Of Chell can’t, no one can.
EmPro8 chapter 17 . 7/23/2021
It’s about time Wheatley acknowledged their kinda-friendship. Loved that scene.
Poor Chell, you can’t really blame her. It’s been brought up several times how much the chassis corrupts whoever is in it, and how impressive it is that Chell is still alive.

I’ll bet the Adventacores reach the button.
EmPro8 chapter 16 . 7/23/2021
Five points to Slytherin, more like.

Actually nvm, GlaDOS would be Ravenclaw.
EmPro8 chapter 15 . 7/22/2021
Aw, Pineda isn’t as tough as he acts.
Meanwhile Rattman might still be alive?
EmPro8 chapter 14 . 7/22/2021
I love these Exploracores
EmPro8 chapter 10 . 7/22/2021
“ were, they were very much real, and now she had to figure out who they were.”

Gosh Glados now you know how Chell feels all the freaking time. Isn’t it frustrating to have memory loss, then be unable to retrieve that information even though you know it’s close by, yet being withheld?
EmPro8 chapter 9 . 7/22/2021
This is great. It’s got humor and character and Glados is forced to do some emotional introspection. Awesome.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2020