Reviews for New World
Dire Heart chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
"Oh bugger"

lol :)
AiramS chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
I'm still not sure what I think about Alma... but I also like that she isn't just perfect as many main characters in different stories are. You really knows how to create believable characters :)

I love Marak though and despite my irritation toward Alma I can identify myself with her (Wonder what that says about me ;) )
AiramS chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Yeah!

Finally Alma is back! God, I've missed her. I can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously, I consider staring to stalk you just to make you write it faster.

Just kidding... mostly.

Anyway, then I loved the way this chapter turned out. How Alma got out of her trance and how we see a different side of Margrit. She's pretty awesome.

Son please update soon. I can't afford stalking someone from another country :(
AiramS chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Still not digging Alma... even though she loves all the same stories as me. And Marak is also pretty selfcentered, isn't he? Not that I don't still love him. He's AWESOME with his whole insanity thing going on and all that.

But I love the idea of a rebellion of the trolls, and you're a really good writer, languagewise and all that. You really can make people get sucked into the story.
AiramS chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
This chapter was kind of a disappointment... Not in general though, just compared to your previous chapters, which were AWESOME!

But I'm kind of starting to dislike Alma. I mean, she seems kind of full of herself... maybe that'll change through the story!

Anyway, great story, though this particular was kind of... hmf.

But looking forward to next chapter. I'll try to become better to review :)
ShearViscosity chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
This semester has been rather busy, so I'm sorry I didn't get to read your story sooner.

Adding in another type of magical creature, and moving the goblins, elves, and dwarves is something that would be hard to pull off, but you seem to be doing rather well. Explaining a bit more about the trolls invading drove the goblins from their land was nice. But what stopped the trolls from further expanding in the human world?

The idea of humans being the 'rare female' is a very unique approach, especially with Marak's wedding plans being interrupted. Alma is married yet, so she has no Charm to protect her.

Looking forward to the next update.
AiramS chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Loved the chapter. You manage to make the story unique with it's completely own plot, but you still mostly keep to the world of Dunkle. I also loves that your trolls aren't what you'll usually expect. No ugly, immensily stupid beast, but somehow still... trolish.

I also loves you two main-character. I absolutely love Maraks peronality. It's completely his, and I love Alma. Her actions - and reactions - are so like what I've would have had. The comment about missing an adventure - I think that would have been the only damn thing in the world - and threats - which would have made me taken that change. Love it.

Please update soon 3
AiramS chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Yeah! I love the Hollow Kingdom stories and there are really too few of them out there, so please update a little faster?

But love your story. Marak is a very believable caracter with his good sides... and not so good sides, and I can identify myself with Alma. Who hasn't known their parents were right - and hated them for it?

Anyway, love the story, so please update a LOT faster. I thought you had given up on it and considered how well-written it is it would really be a shame.