Reviews for Out of the Blue
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 8/19
Absolutely wonderful. I loved your characterization of Anakin and Obi-Wan, and your OC was amazingly well developed. I love POVs that look at characters and situations we know from the outside. Terrific job!
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/13
A very touching peek at young Padawan Anakin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Perfect. I love how, even though the story opens with someone who isn't Star Wars, or even recognizable, you still like her within a few paragraphs. And you manage to tell the whole story, exactly how it is, through an objective third person. Keep it up!
J4de chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Beautiful. Such a treat of a story. Thank you
Aine chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This was lovely and sweet, but not too sweet, at least as far as the prose wrapping goes. Has also left me with a sudden and irrepressible urge to seek out some cake!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Awww. Beautiful little fic about an uncertain Anakin.
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
awwww! So sweet. :) Love it...great from the "outsider's" perspective, too. :)
Eruhin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love looking at our heroes through the eyes of other people and so I loved this story! Tge woman's observations were spot on, I liked especially her being a bit freaked out by Anakin reading her mind and then by Obi-Wan's sudden appearance and also how her opinion of the latter changed when she saw how he looks at Anakin. A bit sad but lovely. And Anakin was actually cute in this so I liked it as well :)
time2read chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Firstly I loved this Story!
The way you described young Anakin was simply amazing he is confused with his new way of life and wants his master to understand!

Obi wan is just so irresistible the way you write him!

Both girls likely would have swooned on the spot – as humans go, this particular young fellow was an absolute masterpiece. His tousled hair was damp with rain, like his cloak, and he bored into the poor boy with eyes like burning blue coals. I quite literally shrank back in my chair – the room seemed far, far too small to contain the newcomer, and the air felt charged with an electricity that no rainstorm could possibly explain.

Hehe that's the obi wan I know to cool for school!

And indeed he was thrust into the role of a parent too early!
Your talents have made me a believer I'm not sure in what but the belief is their lol!

Never stop writing I have a bag of glow moths I am not afraid to drown em:p

Time2 reads friend: She really will , nod nod
Obi wan: Mercy is the jedi way ruth for the sake of the glow moths that are used to commemorate the passing jedi
Time 2 read: Mwahahahaha
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is beautiful. You don't often get to see Jedi from a civilian's point of view. Simple, heartwarming, and adorable. Especially Obi.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
awwwwww. just...awwwwwww.
Nanuk chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"Both girls likely would have swooned on the spot – as humans go, this particular young fellow was an absolute masterpiece. " - Hahahaha, swooned as would we all. LOL
Bant chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very sweet, very cute. But not a sugary story with bad writing. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So good. Perfectly written, fills you with pity for the characters
Spontaneous Me chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is quite simply, my favorite Star Wars fanfic I have ever read. I love the fact that you wrote about Obi-wan and Anakin's relationship from a third person's point of view. I also like that it's about a young Anakin, and how Obi-wan is still adjusting to his life as 'master'. It seems there is not enough of that point in time. I love your stories, and I hope you write a ton more! :D