Reviews for Lieutenants Meet Ninja
bardockssjgod chapter 14 . 7/14
Keep up the good work the way i'm writing a Dbz/Bleach crossover on and i need some help with ideas
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Look forward to reading this!
Yano Uzumaki chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Can you at least tell me if Soi-fon will be added to the mini harem? I would really like to know
ShadowSlicer2013 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
If the vote is still open I say Soi-Fon and Nel should be the last two, If it isn't i hope that you use that idea in another story because it sounds awesome.
Ski-en chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Not a bad story though you need to check your Grammar mistakes and some of your lines were abit toooo cheesy, can you please try to make it more believable in their romance. Both the personality's of Isane and Nemu were kind of OOC. Your reasons for Naruto being alone was kind of lame and stupid you could've done better than that. Hard to believe that in all of Elemental Nation there wasn't a single women who could love him. I mean he knew about the CRA so eventually he'd have to look for women to marry right instead of complaining about it. Like Nemu said "he was a guy any girl would love to have" so its kind of his own fault for not finding one with his attitude of how "no one can love a jinchuriki."

In chapter 8 I seriously don't get the reason why he was even nervous to tell his friends or Tsunade about him dating Nemu and Isane. I find it annoying that people still refers to him as an idiot.

In chapter 9 whats with Nanao chasing the missing-nin there was no point to even go after him. Serioulsy did they come to chase around strangers or what and then there's Naruto confrontation with the Chunin Sena it was fucking awful, he already knew about her seduction skills yet he falls for it so easily and gets all nervous and blushing like a fucking girl just by her being close to him, he should have caught on to what she was doing he shouldn't be this naive man.. :( Also can't he even think of how to propose I mean the advice the girls gave him was kind of what everybody usually do, why does he have to be so ignorant to everything besides fighting (He's the author of Icha Icha which is a romance novel so atleast he should've known what to do).

SS-rank is really a high rank, so kind of disappointed with Naruto performance in battle. During the proposal he didn't even sense an attack coming yeah I know he was distracted but his battle instinct should have kick in afterall he's an experience fighter who fought in a war. His fight with with Yoruichi was also a disappoinment, I mean he couldn't even see her without Sage mode and Yoruichi wasn't even using shunko. His fight with Tia was really good. So I think Naruto's level will be around Jounin without Sage mode and Bijuu mode from all the battle I've read, its kind of annoying that without his two mode's his fighting skills kind of pathetic.
jh831 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
keep orihime as a love interest, the way you brought her into naruto's life was well done.
as for a girl from naruto's world, temari, hanna, anko. one of those would be good choices
i personally like how you had the story going.
i like the serious naruto, it gives him more depth to show that his life has been hell, but he moves on. that is what keeps me interested in the story
cant wait to see what you do with Lieutenants Love Ninja
Travis9000 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
thanx for getting my hopes up dumbass.
Suna Chunin chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
What ever you are doing, just do it fast! I liked the way the story was going too much before you decided to pull the plug. But in all seriousness though, you probably could of left Tia Haribel out of the picture.
Qzh chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Hm...well its good that its not gonna get abandoned and will be rewritten.
I did like this story though, i found it good that he didnt interact with his friends since Naruto seems the kind of guy to have a one track mind so its believable that he would be hung up on the girls that are his responsibilities and his girlfriends.
Plus it would leave an open window for funny parts where you can have his friends try and find out what has him occupied by following, questioning, even kidnapping with a mild/light interrogation scene with ridiculous and hilarious methods used to get Naruto to talk.
Why are you dropping Orihime she was the one i wanted to see paired up with him the most since there are few fanfics with this pairing.
Also if there is gonna be a Naruto girl in the harem i would suggest...No sakura!...go with a unusual pairing like Yugao, Kurotsuchi, Shizune, Shizuka, Mabui, etc.
If you go with a regular pairing Anko, Kurenai, Hana, Samui, Yugito, Fu, or Hinata (although i dint think she would like the idea of sharing much) are my top picks.
maddogandre chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
add orihime and rangiku and in narutoverse add guren and an hot oc red haired uzumaki with zanpakto let his parents soul be the zanpakto with minato haraishin and kushina her chakra chains and rinnigan
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
This story has a lot of potential to become a great fic because the plotline is perfect, and everything seems to be blending well with the story but I want to see those two women hook up with Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
The story is getting more interesting as it proceeds but I wonder how Soul Society will treat the Shinobis from Naruto's world because they posess strong spiritual power due to their use of Chakra.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
The choices you are given me are quite simple because I chose Guren from Naruto and from Bleach I chose Orihime but can you explain the relationship of Tsunade towards Naruto because I know that she is not her mother by relation of blood but more like a grandmother.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This story is very interesting because it take place after the Fourth Shinobi War but i want to know why is Tsunade mentioned that she is Naruto's mother because as far I know she is more like a grandmother to him in relation, and I love always to see the elements of Bleach and Naruto work together as one. I like the pairings by the way because they are very ususual to be sure because the woman that you mention is the assistant to the weird captain that researches people and the other girl is a excellent healer, and very beautiful as well, and if I had a choice I would pick Rangiku as a third girl just to get a rise out of Naruto, and Naruto should be 18 years old by the time of this story.