Reviews for A certain point of view
UnluckyAmulet chapter 9 . 4/11
This is an interesting take on the game. I especially liked Yuan and Sheena's chapters, the Renegades were definitely one of the elements of ToS that helped to keep the mystery and suspense going for quite a while, and I find the character development my homegirl Sheena goes through from being picked to assassinate the Chosen to joining her endlessly interesting. I admit some of the chapters felt kind of filler-ish thanks to being quite short and basically just repeating information we know from finishing the game, but I guess with characters like Phaidra and Remiel, you have to stretch a bit for details.

~Amulet
ArcherShirou chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
very good.
Angelheart17 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
This is really quite awesome. I'd love to see what happens next!
Hurry up with the next chapter!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Hmm very interesting.
We have many moments to go so I look forward to your next update!
Dicha chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is an interesting idea. It's written well and coherently.

I do hope you continue until the end because it's a good read.
The Green Mage chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
I thought you've done rather well; yes, the chapters are pretty short, but they still mostly capture the characters. Personally I enjoyed the Botta & Yuan chapters the most, but that's just me. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Everyone wonders about what goes through the minds of those bystanders and the villains.

You do a very good job of portraying everyone. Keep up the good work.
FlameUser64 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Haha. Yuan, you have just been "pwnd".

It's a shame the leader of the Renegades has to deal with such idiotic and foolish guards. Yuan has enough problems already, what with Cruxis being at his throat most of the time.

Why does this not have reviews?