Reviews for The Sith & The Senator
CharlieBoneFan chapter 36 . 3/19
Awesome story!
This was absolutely amazing! I’ve been reading it all day and it’s incredible. A million times better than a certain fic I read (I’m sure you know which one I mean) and deserving of every milestone on this site. Thank you again for writing a piece that made me laugh, cry, and hole up in my room with no sense of time. Xoxo, me
there are few fan fictions that have made me cry but this is one of them

one more chapter not have been too much
Rolen Keng Digor chapter 36 . 2/17
Thanks you for all of the hard work you put in! Have a great day! -
I don't know, the end was lacklustre in a way...
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 36 . 1/22
Wow! I just binge read this in one day and it was fabulous! Such a great read! Enjoyed it totally! Thank you!
majesticSphinx chapter 36 . 1/21
The amount of heartbreak I felt in chapter 35 nearly made me put this fanfic down and go cry. I didn't just like this fanfic, but I became attached to it. I felt for the characters. I felt their emotions. I dare say no other text that I've read has EVER made me as emotionally attached to the story as this one. A million rounds of applause to you, and thank you for such an amazing read.
DarkShura chapter 36 . 1/21
Great story! Thank you for writing
psychoticfrog25 chapter 36 . 1/20
I spent the better part of two days and a work day reading this story and it's exceeded expectations I didn't even know I had if you ever get into professional writing or have your own books let me know I'll buy them for sure
nikprosta chapter 36 . 1/20
Interesting story
Bohemian Anne chapter 36 . 1/9
That was an amazing story! You kept me guessing at every turn. Anakin and Padme's relationship is incredibly unhealthy ... but it makes for a great story.
sodorland chapter 36 . 1/7
Wow! Thank you for writing this. It has been a long journey, but a satisfying one. May the force be with you!
Diving in chapter 17 . 1/6
A match made in heaven. Or is it hell?
Atlog chapter 36 . 1/3
This is the first Star Wars fic I’ve read and the emotional rollercoaster it took me on was phenomenal and brought many tears and laughs. This fanfiction was beautifully written and constantly had me wondering how it was going to turn out in the end. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this and I hope you realize that you are an amazing,creative, and wonderful writer. Thank you so much again for this fantastic story and may the force be with you my friend.
3,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »