Reviews for The Sith & The Senator
RandoFox chapter 19 . 7/26
What a shame
RandoFox chapter 5 . 7/26
How old is Darth maul exactly?
beta tester beater chapter 19 . 6/30
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh wow I liked this
Mind blown.
gogonottie chapter 23 . 6/17
Boss dad too! What a great back story and one that makes so much sense! Do not mess with the Amidalas!
gogonottie chapter 22 . 6/17
Mom is a fucking boss warrior. Another great twist!
CanadianIrishman chapter 36 . 6/15
I am in awe. This is beautiful beyond any words I can use to describe and I sincerely hope that you continue to write these amazing works of literature. I’d cuss for effect but I have no idea if that would lead to my review being removed.
gogonottie chapter 15 . 6/17
Very surprising twist!
EmeraldGrave chapter 27 . 6/13
So I just recently got into Star Wars, and Anidala (why isn’t it Animé? I’m still tight about it) has overtaken me mind body and soul and I’m LIVIN for your work. Ani has always had dark and light in him, that’s what makes him such a compelling character, and you’ve written him so with such precision and grace, I fell in love w his character again! Padmé I felt was lost in the tragic story of Ani/Vader, that her strength was lost in the movies to make way for the tragedy. I’m grateful to see her shine in your work,, she’s so amazing. Thank you so much for sharing, you have made me cry and hurt and ASSJFLLGH THANK YOU
Jos86 chapter 31 . 4/24
I’m pretty sure padme is going to say murder(invasion)there’s no prove!(the line in phantom menace
Would've been a decent story if it ended with Anakin descenting into madness and fucking everything up. Makes absolutely no sense for someone as fucked and deranged as him to "love" Padme. Twilight/10
BettetPlayer133 chapter 1 . 3/17