Reviews for The Sith & The Senator
Winter Whitlingum chapter 36 . 7/7
Amazing story, I don’t even know much about Star Wars but I’m sooo glad I got to read this! Thank you so much for writing it and finishing it!
MidnightDew chapter 36 . 6/26
I enjoyed the interaction between Senator Skywalker and Amidala at the beginning of the series immensely. One could feel the tension & superb chemistry and dynamics between them. I also liked the depiction of Padme's father - a sort of mirror to Anakin..

However, as the fiction progresses, I find it hard to stomach and believe that Padme would forgive Anakin so easily -especially when he first choke her and even more so the second time, after he had promised never to harm her. I also can't bridge the gap between her saying she will marry him because she loves him so quickly (and somewhat eagerly) after he choked her and usurped her position, with the Padme that recoils after the marriage. It's also hard to believe that Padme and everyone else would not revolt against Emperor Anakin after he has forcibly installed himself. it contradicts with what we know of Padme and her principles. Perhaps it's because it's all in a span on a few chapters, so it feels kind of rushed.

Nevertheless, the fiction is interesting and glimpses of Darth Vader's personality vs Anakin is well done. I love the background that you've done with Anakin, Obi Wan& Qui Gon
When i first read this fic a few years back. I was sucked in by your witty portryal of Anakin and Padme. And every twist and turn that came with their never ending mishaps. I cant believe it took me this long to pick this fic back up. But I cannot explain to you how excited i was when i found out that you had completed this project. All in all, I have enjoyed reading this and thank you for the countless hours of laughter and "OMG, OH NO HE DIDNT" moments. Wishing you the best with work and life.

Sincerely
A fan
feauxen chapter 36 . 5/31
This story...this story. It rages, it flows, it wanders, and it surprised me at every turn. Every time I thought I'd figured out how it worked, I was proven wrong, often in the very next sentence. And despite that the story flows beautifully, believably, and often hilariously from start to finish. The characters, especially Anakin and Padmé, are just so real that I can't even imagine how much work must have gone into their conception. Every little detail of their actions makes so much sense, every event that guides their actions is placed so carefully as to bring out the best (or the worst) in them that all I can do is sit back and admire their beautifully crafted story.

In summary...I loved every second of this story, and I hope to read many more just like it. Your style is engaging and I almost can't get enough of it.

~feauxen
Ember Skywalker chapter 31 . 5/21
I knew Padme was going to be arrested.
Cyvasse chapter 36 . 4/24
Very well written, I'm just not a fan of the final two chapters.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 36 . 4/20
Brilliant! absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing! I read this all in one sitting! couldn't stop reading! thank you so much. For anyone reading this review, I HIGHLY recommend this story.
catzrool chapter 27 . 4/17
he so deadddddd
catzrool chapter 25 . 4/16
your characterization of anakin is really spectacular ! he's so complex
PwnerofHeroes chapter 36 . 4/14
very well done, honestly didn't need to be star wars it would work in any setting, absolutely bloody brilliant
I've read over a 200 fanfics with over 1k reviews. And I have to say, the way the story was so masterfully crafted throughout from beginning to end and the character development was marvelous. Good job dude!
spyinsecret007 chapter 36 . 3/30
Beautiful, just beautiful
CharlieBoneFan chapter 36 . 3/19
Awesome story!
This was absolutely amazing! I’ve been reading it all day and it’s incredible. A million times better than a certain fic I read (I’m sure you know which one I mean) and deserving of every milestone on this site. Thank you again for writing a piece that made me laugh, cry, and hole up in my room with no sense of time. Xoxo, me
there are few fan fictions that have made me cry but this is one of them

3,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »