Reviews for The Sith & The Senator
I read a lot of fanfictions, but this was without a doubt the best fan fiction I have read in my entire life!
Eezsor chapter 36 . 8/19
this story was amazing! thank you so much for sharing this like, omg I am bliwn away by how much I love thiiiiisss. thank you
Roacharoo chapter 36 . 8/18
I really enjoyed this! I usually read reylo fics, but thought I’d try Anakin and Padmé. I’m glad I read it after it was complete, or the wait would have killed me!
AndySerri chapter 36 . 8/7
This was amazing. Thank you for writing it :)
AndySerri chapter 25 . 8/6
I did not care for this chapter. :[
So sad that the story has ended, but it was a satisfying end! Thank you for all the work you've put into making this masterpiece and thank you so much for sticking with it. For a while there it seemed as if the story had been abandoned, which makes it even moré admirable that you came back and finished it! This fic has been one of my absolute favorite for years, maybe even my favorite! Thank you so much for all the darkness, fluff, sex, scheming, and relatable characters. I love how both Anakin and Padmè have their own demons and darkness to battle! AND how you made Anakins transition to lighter Anakin hard and real. He didn't just like Padmè and boom now he's a good guy (like in way too many fanfics). So yeah, thanks! I have read this story so many times now, sometimes I read specific scenes for instance your amazing sex scenes or just scenes that were relatable and genuine; or scenes where Vader was extra evil or Padmè was extra strong and badass. I write a little bit myself, so if you ever want to read anything of mine or you need someone to read trough something you're writing;hit me up! Email address:
spirouFr chapter 36 . 7/29
thanks for the story
I-Nex-I chapter 1 . 7/26
If he knew everything Sidious did, and could do some things he couldn’t, why couldn’t he just unlock the cage through the force? You said it just needed a key. Why couldn’t he just bust through it? Was it some force resistant material? I don’t recall reading Anakin remembering his attempts to get through it
Nezzlebezzle chapter 1 . 7/23
Im so thankful that I found this. I was originally reading from your website but thought the story was abandoned at chapter 34. So glad that I was wrong!
Winter Whitlingum chapter 36 . 7/7
Amazing story, I don’t even know much about Star Wars but I’m sooo glad I got to read this! Thank you so much for writing it and finishing it!
MidnightDew chapter 36 . 6/26
I enjoyed the interaction between Senator Skywalker and Amidala at the beginning of the series immensely. One could feel the tension & superb chemistry and dynamics between them. I also liked the depiction of Padme's father - a sort of mirror to Anakin..

However, as the fiction progresses, I find it hard to stomach and believe that Padme would forgive Anakin so easily -especially when he first choke her and even more so the second time, after he had promised never to harm her. I also can't bridge the gap between her saying she will marry him because she loves him so quickly (and somewhat eagerly) after he choked her and usurped her position, with the Padme that recoils after the marriage. It's also hard to believe that Padme and everyone else would not revolt against Emperor Anakin after he has forcibly installed himself. it contradicts with what we know of Padme and her principles. Perhaps it's because it's all in a span on a few chapters, so it feels kind of rushed.

Nevertheless, the fiction is interesting and glimpses of Darth Vader's personality vs Anakin is well done. I love the background that you've done with Anakin, Obi Wan& Qui Gon
When i first read this fic a few years back. I was sucked in by your witty portryal of Anakin and Padme. And every twist and turn that came with their never ending mishaps. I cant believe it took me this long to pick this fic back up. But I cannot explain to you how excited i was when i found out that you had completed this project. All in all, I have enjoyed reading this and thank you for the countless hours of laughter and "OMG, OH NO HE DIDNT" moments. Wishing you the best with work and life.

Sincerely
A fan
feauxen chapter 36 . 5/31
This story...this story. It rages, it flows, it wanders, and it surprised me at every turn. Every time I thought I'd figured out how it worked, I was proven wrong, often in the very next sentence. And despite that the story flows beautifully, believably, and often hilariously from start to finish. The characters, especially Anakin and Padmé, are just so real that I can't even imagine how much work must have gone into their conception. Every little detail of their actions makes so much sense, every event that guides their actions is placed so carefully as to bring out the best (or the worst) in them that all I can do is sit back and admire their beautifully crafted story.

In summary...I loved every second of this story, and I hope to read many more just like it. Your style is engaging and I almost can't get enough of it.

~feauxen
AnakaSkye chapter 31 . 5/21
I knew Padme was going to be arrested.
Cyvasse chapter 36 . 4/24
Very well written, I'm just not a fan of the final two chapters.
3,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »