Reviews for Bittersweet Entanglement
AlpacaCokelat chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I love it!
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow, the hate sex is very... Wow O.O but the angst is very sad, though :'(
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG I don't usually enjoy reading fics involving infidelity, but this one is soooooooooo good I can't help favoriting it!
kurama and hiei fav girlf chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I truly enjoyed reading this! I recently got two requests to do Denmark stories, one with him dominating the other with him submissing and I know pretty much nothing about the Nordic countries. Your story definitely gave me some insight into his character so now I have a starting point! I adore the relationship you presented here! Love hate relationships with plenty of teasing are just delicious! That's a real bummer someone hassled you to edited the second chapter. I think people should just move on if they have a problem with a story, it's not like there aren't tons more out there. So I hope you'll continue to write these wonderful Hetalia fics and don't let some prick get you down or make you change your stuff. There's lots of people like me who love them!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This was just plain awesome!
Mi3staR chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
o_O
I can't believe you like update it :L

Sweden you man slut, wait that should go with Denmark also.
silent.imagination chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Oh man, I love everything about this. I love how well their mannerisms and dialogue were written! Reading this was like watching a movie.
xhaenle chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was amazing. I always imagine Swe and Den like this. Always. Ah. This is pure awesomeness... Great job! : )
Janni 8D chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Sweet~
AlfredF.JonesTheHero chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Haha! This was AWSOME!
Miss Flan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh God... I love that. I mean, Den and Sve, Always imagined them like that, loving each other so much that it's Hate... Rwar.
nightview chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
the only thing I can say is : WOW

it's just exactly the way I imagine their relationship

great story! :)
ZakuroUta7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
0/0 oh my... I really like this x/3 so much fire, so much passion with anger! Wow i sound like a lunatic now ;;-;; but I really do love it3