Reviews for Love and Twenty Six Nouns
alexindigo chapter 26 . 4/23/2012
LOVED this chapter and this entire series Nat! With this story you elicited emotions within me that ran the gamut, from joy to sadness and despair to hope. Thank YOU for writing this and for sharing this. I hope to continue reading more from you. )
daisesndaffidols chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
I will miss this story. will look forward to your next story
CileSuns92 chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
Alright, the note on top was way too flattering. I seriously don't deserve all that prasie. I mean, we talk about pasta, how can I inspire you? :D

There was a lot of Z in here! I could hardly come up with something better than Zoo and look at all this Z goodness!

I caught all the metaphors, it was a little cryptic, but I like complicated stuff. We have to sweat a little the details, you know. And it was the perfect conclusion to another great series. I told you, this idea of series has been greatly inspiring and I'm grateful to you for publishing it.

The tie here was greatly subtle, but perfect. And I have to say, I cheated a little, because I had to look at all the adjectives listed. I'm taking myself out of the game. Though, they sound all familiar and tied with the Adjectives, even if I didn't really remember which was with which.

Okay, I don't know what to expect at this point, but if you decide that grammar needs a little more fun in it and verbs are inspiring, just do it. Or maybe, a Castle Adjectives/Nouns, that would be amazing.

I'm gonna stop rambling now. Thanks again for publishing this, I owe you a bunch of really good ideas too!
my-completeness chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
Great series! Thanks for all your hard work :)
penandra chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
As always, a delight! I love that you were able to use FIVE (FIVE!) different Z's in your story . . . my favorite was probably Zig Zag.

Sorry to see this series end, but have every confidence that we will continue to see your typeface in fan fic (even if it might be in another fandom ;-)

I love (love, love, love) the Synonym Finder and am grateful that it helped (continues to help?) it's a fun tool, and not to be too geeky, but sometimes I just browse through it reading randomly!

Thanks again for the series. Thank you for sharing with us for fun and for free. Thanks for all the little notes back and forth. Grateful to have been here.
Itsgoose2u chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
Oh I really love this chapter Natty! How many times have I said that? A lot probably lol. But its really awesome, and Zeal is the perfect word for Seeley and Brennan. Its everything that they are together :)

And I'll try to continue offering my thoughts whenever I review, I love reading your stories and I so look forward to more :) I actually feel very honored you wrote to me in the Author's note, as Sweets would likely say: You're awesome!
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
*sobs* Ah! THE END!

Needless to say, this story (as well as its predecessors!) is fantastic!

I loved getting the alerts in my inbox- something actually good after a day in school :)

I think you should come up with more parts of speech so we're not all broken-up about the ending of this wonderful fic.

And, yes, I am a bit of a grammar/capitalization nut... :)
KTrevo chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
Best. One. In the whole. Collection.

Hands down.

As for your Author's Note, you lied.

This IS fantastic. And I look forward to seeing more from you.
mendenbar chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
Loved the VNM line and you do know that parallel lines never meet? Of course, non-parallel lines cause train wrecks.
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
That settles it. I need Brennan to help me with Algebra.*sigh*

Awesome idea for a chapter!:) I still can't believe you're one post away from the end! :
mendenbar chapter 25 . 4/13/2012
Wish they had taught math like that when I was in school (before the last ice age, you know.)
penandra chapter 25 . 4/13/2012
Very cute! I started smiling at your "Warning" in the A/Ns . . . . and then quickly came to appreciate it! Although not a "math-hater" per se, I'm not a huge fan (and have often proven Mr. Crouse (8th grade Algebra teacher) wrong - I do NOT have lots of opportunities to use it in the real world . . . . well, I didn't until I became a quilter! ;-)

My favorite lines in this fic

"Yes, Parker?" she asked, pulling a chair from the table and situating herself next to him. "What's goin' down?"

The scraggly seventh grader cocked his head and stared at her for a moment, his left eye partially obstructed by the flop of overgrown dirty-blond curls. Shaking his head he replied, "Maybe Dad was right. I shouldn't teach you cool language. It sounds too... weird."

Thank you for sharing!
Itsgoose2u chapter 25 . 4/13/2012
Aw don't feel bad Natty. I'm sure we're all patient enough to wait for the next one whenever that may be. This chapter was still very nice and though I absolutely hate Math, Parks and Bones makes it a bit more interesting ;)
CileSuns92 chapter 25 . 4/13/2012
If they had explained to me math as solving murders, I wouldn't be studying Spanish morphology right about now.

I loved it, really truly loved it, even if you wrote it quickly and in no time, without really editing and bla bla bla. It was a great Y.

Math, you really surprised me with this.

I'll be here for Z, with a sad face on, though, since it will be the last chapter...
delia84 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I love your writing style. This last section is particularly beautiful.