Reviews for Night of the Butterfly A Drift Outtake
Pollykarma chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was lovely. And sexy too!
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Leaves me wondering how they reconnect. At this point, she knows his address-does she go to him? If so, is he there, or traveling when she arrives? What triggers her to go to him? There must have been anxiety-would he be alone if she went to see him?

Or does he go to her school? They know precious few of these details of each other's life. And if they exchanged numbers, you haven't mentioned it, so I think they haven't. Does she simply look him up in the phone book-E. Cullen? With him address she could perhaps find him-but maybe he only has a cell phone, not a residence phone.

I think I like the idea of her going to him first after this. And, if it were an illicit relationship, that is probably the more likely scenario-the married person reaching out to the unmarried one, controlling the relationship.

Makes me want another chapter!
Twiolic chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great outtake! Loved Drift!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Just as beautiful as Drift. I love how you interspersed brief histories for them both within the framework of this little snapshot - telling so much of both of them without having to say a lot. Bella recalling thinking of Jacob as a roommate made me remember her fearing Edward's rejection in Drift, noting that it would be the first time her heart would really break. It makes sense she did what she did with Jacob, but so sad that anyone settles for anything less than their heart's full passion.

But for some, they don't know their heart's passion until they've made other choices. And perhaps, some never do.

Even though I know how the ended up, it was still so heartbreaking to feel how reluctant they were to let each other go - how thoroughly they had become attached in the span of 12 or fewer hours.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
femme-mal chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Leaving this comment as a test of a Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet device. So far appears I can leave a review with it.

Lovely tone in this OS, longing palpable. I should have read Drift first, though. Will read next!

- Femme_Mal
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Such a nice accounting of their first night together. It really enhanced your Drift story.

Thanks.
JustSu chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Your words always wrap me around. I almost forgot how much I loved Drift. So thank you for remindind me with this outtake.

Thank you again.

Su.
Rememberwhen009 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Just read Drift...yes late to the party. But I loved it and loved this one.
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
1) Makes me want to read Drift again. Will probably do that this afternoon.

2) The way they fell into the game of being a couple left me a little breathless. That ease, that sense of 'meant to be'? Magic.

3) Reaffirms that you are one of my favorite authors in this fandom. And that I am dying for a SOUL update.
SewPark chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Gah love this. More?
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I've never read drift. But now I'm anxious to. Excellent one shot. I always love your writing. -mommyofboth
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was SOOOO good! I loved their banter about how they've been lovers forever. That was really sweet and comforting and I could just put myself right into the scene while they were finding their way.
auror.dep chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Dear author,

This was amazing (but you know it & I just want to say it hundred times more). Thank you for such a intriguing outtake. My loss, I haven't read A Drift but now I'm hooked. I just keep saying to myself that I have no time to start reading new story. But I feel that it's so worth it. Story got me by my figuratively balls. Shame on me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you a lot of times. It was great pleasure reading this story, this beautiful encounter.

Dear denverpopcorn, you're definitely worth putting on author alert. Good luck and keep writing good stuff.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Drift - where it all began! So honoured to be on board with this outtake :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
whoa. that was quite the start of something special between these two. i'm just glad by the end, of the story Drift, they were able to work it out. they are just so lovely together, from the way beginning. as a matter of fact, i just might go back and re-read that story. your words are incredible. thanks for sharing this.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »