Reviews for Switching Covens
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/21
I opened this story cuz the summary seemed promising.
You were off to a good start, and your grammar and story flow is very good.
But as to the story itself - come on, who in their right mind would try to defend complete strangers against someone she knows can easily kill her - possibly painfully? Especially when there are seven of them against just James and Victoria? It doesn't make any sense...
Your idea is BRILLIANT, but nowhere does your story explain what was so special about the Cullens that she chose to defend them, when she'd left so many others to die in previous similar confrontations.
I hope this does not offend you - I honestly love the idea of Bella shifting from James's coven and joining the Cullens, and this is just my honest feedback. Have a good day :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Ty for writing this awesome story. I have really enjoyed reading it. Please continue to write and share your talent with us.
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
It was good but nothing seemed to be explained much. Plus there should of been more between she and esme. I mean they are sisters and she was hardly in it.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
What the heck is rosalie's problem?
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Can she be trusted?
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Too bad for Tanya.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Good chapter.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
This is a different twist.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
That is strange
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Good chapter
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Switching Covens has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Jessica314 chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
aw they finally realized who each other is! Sweet reunion!

I'm curious why James changed Bella at all. Will we ever get to find out? I'd love to hear more of Bella's back story.

Aunt Bella haha! good thing Esme isn't really Edward's mother!

Yes this should be interesting with Tanya :)
Dizzyxx chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Great ending! I thoroughly enjoyed the Rosalie drama throughout the story, though I was bummed that she was so easily forgiven. Oh well, it was still lots of fun.
Sofi kuran chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
Loved it. Will there be an epilogue?