Reviews for Switching Covens
Great stuff:-)
tr74dunn chapter 11 . 3/24
very good
Iluvecookies chapter 11 . 3/24
I love it! Great chapter :)
Dizzyxx chapter 11 . 3/23
LMFAO! He re-read all the books? He's such a dork... lol.

I'm still mad over the whole Rosalie hoopla. Bella shouldn't have to prove herself worthy. Rosalie on the other hand... Grr.
Dizzyxx chapter 10 . 3/23
Jealous much, Rosalie? Ugh! Rosalie always frustrates me in these fics. The way I see it, if she doesn't like something, she has three options:
1. There's the door... don't let it hit you on the way out.
2. Here's a lighter... if you hate your life so much... yeah.
3. Sit down and shut up.

Seems to me Bella has absolutely nothing to prove... least of all to Rosalie. She was family BEFORE blondie ever even hit the scene. Edward and Bella leaving on their own definitely sounds good to me. lol.
toomanycats21 chapter 11 . 3/23
i wood say aw at they love but i wont lol keep up the great job writing
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 11 . 3/23
*shakes head* What that kid did was at best sexual harassment and at worse sexual molestation. He at least needs to be reported to the principal. At most the need to report him to the police. What happens when he does this to another girl who doesn't have the strength or even the protectors that she has? There better be more consequences than Edward nearly breaking his fucking hand. Bella should have loudly announced that the mother fucker get his slimy rapist in training paw off of her.
Conan in love chapter 11 . 3/23
love it
Lionnara chapter 11 . 3/23
It probably take tkme to warm up rosalie to others but hope soon or else she is the cause of the rift of family.
rubyblue100 chapter 10 . 3/17
great:)
Iluvecookies chapter 10 . 3/18
I love it! Great chapter :)
tr74dunn chapter 10 . 3/18
Very good can't want intill the next one
Lionnara chapter 10 . 3/17
I wonder what happend if they left and kept in touch to see how rosalie would like if 1 member of family leave nest.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Amazing story! ;)
Please update soon, cause I can't wait! :)
polly cullen chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
nao gostei muito de bela e taniha fazendo as pazes maisssss... continua q a fica ta boa anciosa pela att