Reviews for Switching Covens
Rosalie's excuse absolutely doesn't dismiss her actions and if the Cullens were the family you're trying to portray, they would not have let this behavior go on for so long
This confrontation makes very little sense. A couple of chapters ago, she couldn't even sit in the same room as her, yet she's being sweet and merely dodging Tanya's attacks.
Music1998 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Really good
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I opened this story cuz the summary seemed promising.
You were off to a good start, and your grammar and story flow is very good.
But as to the story itself - come on, who in their right mind would try to defend complete strangers against someone she knows can easily kill her - possibly painfully? Especially when there are seven of them against just James and Victoria? It doesn't make any sense...
Your idea is BRILLIANT, but nowhere does your story explain what was so special about the Cullens that she chose to defend them, when she'd left so many others to die in previous similar confrontations.
I hope this does not offend you - I honestly love the idea of Bella shifting from James's coven and joining the Cullens, and this is just my honest feedback. Have a good day :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Ty for writing this awesome story. I have really enjoyed reading it. Please continue to write and share your talent with us.
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
It was good but nothing seemed to be explained much. Plus there should of been more between she and esme. I mean they are sisters and she was hardly in it.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
What the heck is rosalie's problem?
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Can she be trusted?
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Too bad for Tanya.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Good chapter.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
This is a different twist.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
That is strange
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Good chapter
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Switching Covens has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in October on www . twifanfictionrecs . com