Reviews for Between Black and White
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was amazingly creepy. I wish there were more stories like this on fanfiction. I was expecting Carlisle to rape her in the end. Great suspense and superb writing. 5 stars!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was sinfully good. Carlisle had himself between a rock and a hard place...no pun intended.

Great story. Thanks so much for sharing.
mostly a lurker chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Obsessions and voyeurism all wrapped up together is a potent mix! Enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing and sharing. All the best in the contest,

Mal
amandac3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I could feel the struggle right alongside Carlisle. It was vivid and detailed and beautiful. And it was written in a way that didn't creep me out over the fact that he was watching his son and I think that is a huge part of what the judges are asking for too. So well done and best of luck!
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh my word! The way you have captured Carlisle's inner struggle, and the depth of his artistic passion is fantastic. The way he describes the contours of her body, the interactions between Edward and Bella, and the effect they have on him was highly erotic and well done. Great work.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was so dirty and awesome! I have a serious thing for Carlisle/Bella dirty little obsessions... and this was great! I can't imagine what will/would happen if they ever found out he'd been watching... the pics are... so dangerous to have lying around...

Nice job, bb.

Best of luck in the contest!

Jess xoxo
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Well done on a very respectful treatment of a man conflicted! The way you wrote Edward and Bella's lovemaking was wonderful- just as photographic as Carlisle's lens, but with so much affection and love that it wasn't at all graphic, just dangerously voyeuristic.

Lovely work. Thanks for writing!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Interesting family dynamics in this one...almost feel bad for Carlisle, he'll never have her but she'll always be around...tough situation...
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was so sexy and so well done. It also raises so many questions, like, isn't art supposed to evoke an emotional response? Shouldn't this include the artist? Can art and the emotions it evokes be comparmentalized? How does familiarity with one's subject affect these the answers to questions?

Of course, this is the sort of cerebral take on it, but the truth is that this story was first and foremost very sensual. I've always loved sexy Carlisle stories, particularly when they include Bella, and this one certainly didn't disappoint!

Nice job!
darkinque chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wow, that was amazing. Carlisle definitely has crossed over the acceptable line, but I really enjoyed this fic.

I felt such anguish/pain from Carlisle. Knowing what he should do, but having such a longing and craving for what he shouldn't desire. I found this fic emotionally compelling, excellent. Really, who hasn't desired something forbidden?