Reviews for Madoka's Problems
InoSaku4ever chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Update! This is really good! I just hope that you could change homura because she looks obsessed with madoka and she's not like that she just cares that's all but great story so far! Quite funny!
Psykoakuma chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I am sooooo happy to see this story continue! It makes me laugh so much!

Ah! Mami scares me! And yet I find her so... hypnotic. All those sinusoidal movements - the basis of ellipsoids. Large, round, and pleasingly plump ellipsoids. Always moving. With thumping noises? Ok, that part is scary. But I actually understand her more now. I mean if there were a dozen Kyoukos running around, I would want to keep one too! Although, since I'm not strong like Mami, that would probably go very wrong quick.

The "Ko kind of Kyou" beat the "Suke kind" in every match. Yes. This is the truest statement I have ever read. I would say it's even something along the lines of tautology.

Homura! You are my hero! You must have done 'this and that' with Madoka. But to use that to defeat Mami. I cannot fathom the depths of her genius yet.

I figured out why the sign prevents Kyuuby from entering. It's all very simple, Kyuuby is actually a food from outside! Well, he does eat himself after all. But wouldn't he have to read the sign before it took effect? And to do that he would have to come inside. But then he would be breaking the sign's rule! It's like some kinda time paradox thing. Now I'm going insane! (-er)!

Great work!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Awesome fanfic Charles Oberonn.
Sergio Turbo chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Surprisingly hilarious. Keep it up!
Markus Ramikin chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
That was funny and creative. Please continue!
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
"It was horribly yellow and white with pigtails at the sides of his almost human head, and two abnormally big growths sticking out of its chest"
Argh, what a monster you've described! No, wait...

This story is making me laugh and therefore I am loving it.
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Well alright then. I have reviewed every chapter, so now you must continue with the wild second half!

Kyouko was bound in a rope with a gag in her mouth and Kyuuby had 9 bullets bound in him. Madoka narrowed her eyes. - So funny! And I remember all the narrowed eyes from chapter 2. And wow, HomuHomu is a total stalker with scary powers. Madoka is as good as "I can't get married anymore" (to anyone but Homura that is).

Also, Madoka finding pictures of Sayaka while naked was pretty clever. But Kyouko must have yelled that she never put any comma in that sentence! Oh, maybe Kyouko took sexy pictures of herself in Sayaka's dress so she could have sexy Sayaka pics. That makes sense in a drugged up Madoka kinda way.

Looking forward to all the sexy, cuddly, wild parts to come!
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Wow! Madness.
But it's good madness. Not quite cuddly madness, but very funny nonethelez.
That's MY Madoka!
Oh, hey! What's up Homu-chan? Is that a gun in your hand ... pointed at my head?
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
That Genius-Sexy-Nun is a bloody (red) genius! Don't let anyone ever say otherwise!
But I wonder if the loss of leaf virginity was consensual. I'm pretty sure leaves are not equipped to give consent. Or give anything else for that matter.
Sounds like Madoka got all gangsta.
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
HA! I laughed at the all the KyouSaya silliness! That's the best part by far. Red and blue totally go together! It's kinda like a double tsundere relationship, but with twice the dere!

"Her computer is so heap, there are no buttons!" Nerdy humor? Even so, I would brag about my ultra efficient page table/indexing with zero percent page faults before I talk about heaps.

Kyouko just blew Madoka's mind.

Madoka, you better become more lesbian quick or I will make your family into cakes and sneak Mami into your room!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It's been a while since I laughed so much at a Madoka fic.
Kyouko is so hilariously awesome it is re-tar-dead. She stole Kyosuke's violin! How awesome is that? I had no idea 1/2 base involves serenading someone. Of course I have no idea what any of the other base stuff involves. I googled first base activity, because I'm so heavy into KyouSaya. Ha! Even in the witch's barriers then? Good stuff.

So an angry Mami is like two Walpurgises? Is that a boob joke? Not sure, so I'll just roll with that. For some reason Mami related sentences occasionally specified the word 'ahead'. I wonder why. Must be because she is chock full of heady goodness! Teasing Kyouko is one of the most fun thing to do in the world! Ever!

The HomuMado moments were pretty damned entertaining. Homura got bit by a Kyuubey? That's so wrong! Kyuubey would never bite someone! That's like something rabid squirrels do! I love the expression cougarly. I'm really sure how one does something cougarly, but it makes me laugh all the same. Homura could solve all of Madoka's problems with sex. I know this to be an absolute fact. Now as for the cow tongue - I figure she is either going to practice first basing (nasty), or she discovered a new means of pleasuring herself (Make it stop!).

Aww, if Kyouko is wearing Sayaka'a dress then it must mean the serenading worked perfectly, and she captured many more bases! YES! It's also the only reason I can figure Madoka would be so horrified to see Kyouko (who is extremely cute by nature) in Sayaka's dress. Madoka's mind must have imagined all sorts of incredibly hardcore KyouSaya sex scenes... queue extremely guttural - YES!

The thing I really couldn't figure out was your obsession with the word 'on'
on the meantime
on lunch
on stopped time
there are plenty of others too, but they were more appropriate sounding.
You can always use 'in', 'during', and all sorts of other nice words.
Hey! That part was actual review. Amazing.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh hell yeah!
This story looks hella entertaining good authory person.
SailorPtah chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
This is some of the most hilarious crack I've seen in the fandom. The plan as written by Kyoko is genius.
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
-falls down laughing- Oh wonder things went wrong.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Madohomuu chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
This story is really cute! I was practically smiling while reading it and i can tell you seriously that your writing is great. Though its kind of sad that madoka doesn't really share as much of homura's feelings. T_T But i hope that you will update soon and i'm really looking forward to your so called 'juicy' parts!

*Favourites and subscribes*