Reviews for Life with the Riveras
amillionyears chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Drama llama.
Anyways, I'm going to watch PLL. Peace, send the next chapter to me ASAP!
Noodle Fanatic chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Yeah so good to have you back:)
amillionyears chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
Just got to this, oops. Sorry about your abuela...:( I don't know what to say. I hope she's not suffering too much. The illness is terminal, correct?
See you tomorrow. :)
amillionyears chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Yay for Naya/Gabi! Gotta keep this short, but great job & send me the next chapter ASAP. :)

-amillionyears/Livvy
fanfictionfreak1314 chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
why would they adopt a 14 year old
Emmy chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
Yay! You're back!

I would love to see some on the set scenes with the cast. Thatd be awesome!
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Omg! Last night i was looking up and skimming over the gabi rivera stories (ive read them before), then i come on here the next day and badabing! theres another! Hahaha, thats so cool!
amillionyears chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Yes, sadly, I am computer-less. :(

But ANYWAYS, totally didn't think you skip the SAG carpet! Still awesome, though. :)

And Chord's sister is mean? Hm, who'da thought!

Update ASAP (a sap, not lame a-s-a-p *cough* Jordan *cough*)!

-Livvy/your not so much Beta (this chapter)/amillionyears
amillionyears chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
I'll tell you my ideas in person when I get them! And you know all my feels about SNG-ver... KLAAAINE FTW.

Anyways, my computer broke. T_T I'm supposed to get it back Tuesday or Wednesday... *sigh*

So, yeah... I'mma go sob about I Have Nothing (HELL YEAH KURT SOLO!) & stuff.

amillionyears chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
I told you I'd review. ;) So happy 35th review! *throws confetti into the air*

... All of my insanity aside, this chapter was great! The beginning was funny with all of the preggers emotions- LOL land whales. I love seeing our little inside jokes incorperated into this. :P Anyways, I also liked the way you managed some more Gabi/Naya sisterly moments. I enjoy those. :)

Anyways, send the next chapter my way when you can!

-Livvy/your awesome beta/amillionyears
Emmy chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Loved the update, I can't wait to see what happens. And don't even worry about when you update, I completely understand how busy life gets sometimes. So just whenever you want to, no pressure K?

P. S.

I'm glee-pressed too!

:-(
Caroline Idina Fabray chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Yay! You updated! I personally love the damn story and I wish Gabi really did exist... :( Anyways, update soon my friend!
Emmy chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Loved the twitter bit! So Orignal, most everyone does Facebook stories but I've never seen twitter utilized. Very cool! Love it as always. Eagerly waiting an update!
Buttercup chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Duh duh duuuuuhhh!
Emmy chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Okay! No worries, take your time.