Reviews for The List
Jadewing47 chapter 1 . 2/7
oh and totally make Robin have Darth Vader's theme song whenever Bats enters a room!
Jadewing47 chapter 1 . 2/7
IM NOT DARTH VADER! Oh MY GOD LOL! Also u can add that KF isn't allowed to touch any food. :D
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND CREATIVE! KUDOS :D
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Awesome! Very funny.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Can't BREATHE! Oh god. I need CPR from the heart attack I got when the list said Red Robin isn't allowed to program the batcomputer to say that the Joker is robbing Dairy Queen.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Okay, I burst out laughing at "wearing yellow when GL comes over is rude."

And I didn't stop till the story was over. Well done my friend xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
with the no loopholes part make them say we didnt put any loops or holes in it and at the end make Dick Grayson say but you still love me ,yet can leave out the stripers i think bats might actually murder kid flash if they try and make them keep beast boy as a pet in puppy form that gets rid of two rules yet technically doesn't since beast boy is not really a puppy and is not Atom
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
can Robin put on Darth Vadar's theme song in the watchtower.

By Dove
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I'm surprised there wasn't one saying something like "no tampering with the batmobile. Especially after last time with Roy."
Greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Wait a sec. Batman wore a Speedo?! Could you explain this story when you have the chance? Or have Robin post the pics onto Facebook and see what happens? Bruce never said "how" the pictures are to leave the cave. Nor did he say that Robin couldn't "find" a loophole by accident.
Yubirimatsumara chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Soooo good.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE! If you do, I will give you a triple banana split and as many cream puffs as you want.
C.C chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Omg, this story... xD This was great.

The 'Changing your account name on the bat computer to "Red Robin yum" makes me look bad' killed me.
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
How about;
"You are not allowed to bring the rest of the Young Justice team into the cave to help you break all of the rules"
?
Including Roy please!
RavensandCrowes chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I think you just killed me...
I haven't laughed so hard in ages!