Reviews for Just South of Somebody
anononon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
love this just wondering if tsubomi will try to change herself or... will she let go?
Shadow Apparation chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great job on the chapter I really felt for Tsubomi and understood everything that she talked about. Sorry for not reviewing the stories lately I've been able to read all the updates but I've been having problems with my laptop and my phones not an android so I haven't been able to review. Once again great job and thanks a ton for updating.
Ladycrazy888 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this. It's good so far. You should really continue.. My favorite anime/manga is Strawberry Panic, so, Yeah. :D
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Please finish your other stories x.x I love all of them and it'sbugging me that no their stories. (: you have amazing stories, so please finish them 3
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Tmj1395 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my god I love it! I can relate to this so well. Seeing all of my friends having significan others makes me feel just so bitter sometimes. It's nice to know that I'm not alone. Please continue this story!
DrYuriMom chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So, Tsubomi doesn't get moe?

I spent 37 years being someone I wasn't, but it wasn't to get the girl...I had other reasons and was fortunate to get the girl in spite of it. It's exhausting and not worth it. You can't keep it up forever, and eventually what you build on that foundation will come toppling down if you aren't very, very lucky.

Given Tsubomi's response to Chiyo, I think her head would 'splode trying to be like Hikari. On top of it, I don't think Yaya would stay interested in moe forever...it would get old pretty fast. As someone who has made a marriage (or partnership, depending on your perspective on gay marriage) last for 21 years, my take is Tsubomi has the best chance at lasting love with Yaya staying just the way she is. Maybe eventually Yaya will realize that.

But in the meantime, I can't blame 13yo Tsubomi for doubting herself. Poor thing. :-(
Obsidian And Cobalt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I like it 3 I say: Continue! ... And I want some of that soda ._.
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
One word: Continue! I think we all felt this time one way or another. I'm glad you posted this. By the way, that sound so yummy!

Rin
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*sniffity* XD Tsubomi, I hear ya! And for the count, I'd say it feels damn horrible, if anything worse. This little fic brought to mind the actual anime when I read it, and everyone was in character, which is a purely delightful bonus ((of course, you're pro enough to know what yer doing! ))! Good fic, I love the repitition of the first line Tsubomi's parents drilled home.