Reviews for Any Wish
EveningEmerald chapter 29 . 11/5/2016
Wow this was really good! I love how you kept Marx's personality. Marx has always been one of my favorite video game characters so I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/21/2016
This is truly amazing. I really didn't expect it to go like that.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2016
Wow o_o This was super good! I don't even know how to describe it? I'm bad at explaining why I like things. Either way, this was a very enjoyable story and I definately DID NOT expect it to go the way it did xD
Irony chapter 29 . 5/30/2016
he then rammed into a giant watch when his wings malufubctioned
That Guy chapter 29 . 8/23/2015
This was a great read! I was unable to find any plot-holes, and your interpretation of Marx's personality was exactly what I was hoping for! Keep up the good work!

Maybe, one day, you could write your take on Meta Knight's backstory...
That Guy chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
When you know that a character becomes a villain in the future, you want to know how it came to be. This chapter gives a bit of insight to Marx's feelings, or lack of any. I feel like this chapter is one of the more important ones.
That Guy chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Getting to know the personality of each character is important in any story, and I'm impressed by how well you've done so far.
That Guy chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This was, in my opinion, a good chapter because people can relate to this kind of situation.
Ashley the Fox chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
Just...wow...

This is literally my most favorite Marx fanfiction ever. How you wrote Marx was amazing! The story itself was written beautifully. This is definely one of the diamonds I've found on this Site. 10 outta 10, this is one of the beauties that I'll be coming to read again someday!
Pinky90 chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions i ever read.
art chapter 29 . 4/12/2015
This story is amazing! I absolutely LOVE it!
funroulle chapter 29 . 1/28/2015
Out of the hundreds of fanfictions I have ever read, I think this one was most… I don't know… relatable? Believable? Reality-ish…? Like, his thoughts are so comprehensive and deep and stuff but all the things are like crazy and insane. And all his thoughts about "now" and "no turning back" and regret and wishing for some of these things never happened is like so life-like.

And to think its a fanfic about a purple fanged jester thing. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read—yet it's about a purple jester thing. I'm not sure how I should feel about that XD

Now about the story, it was really well-written and there were hardly any mistakes in spelling and grammar. At least I didn't notice any. There were probably no mistakes at all c:
Ondaja chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
I will be honest...I loved this. Even as creepy and crazy this story (and your interpretation of Marx) is, I just really liked it. He had the traits of a sociopath from the beginning and it was expected to see him go insane, but watching him decent into madness was heart wrenching. The story was so well written that I could feel what Marx was feeling (most of the time, I'm not insane) and at certain points I would start yelling at the screen because of his stupid decisions, and sometimes the best books/fanfictions are the ones where you feel truly terrified of whats going to happen.

Great job, you did amazing on it!
sweetmelodi chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
OMIGOD THIS WAS DA BEST STORY EVAH! I love how you described Marx's behavior in this story. He actually thinks like me, coincidence huh? Oh, i said too much... hehehe.
Arcoiris Knight chapter 29 . 5/9/2014
I'm too lazy to login in but anyways...this story is so haunting and chilling, but its so believable too. This makes perfect sense. Keep up the good work! You should try to write a creepypasta :D