Reviews for Any Wish
Marxolor chapter 29 . 11/8
AMAZING!
BoulderButt88 chapter 7 . 7/18
tell me, why is Marx just like me
BoulderButt88 chapter 3 . 7/18
lo vely
BoulderButt88 chapter 3 . 7/18
y
EveningEmerald chapter 29 . 11/5/2016
Wow this was really good! I love how you kept Marx's personality. Marx has always been one of my favorite video game characters so I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/21/2016
This is truly amazing. I really didn't expect it to go like that.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2016
Wow o_o This was super good! I don't even know how to describe it? I'm bad at explaining why I like things. Either way, this was a very enjoyable story and I definately DID NOT expect it to go the way it did xD
Irony chapter 29 . 5/30/2016
he then rammed into a giant watch when his wings malufubctioned
That Guy chapter 29 . 8/23/2015
This was a great read! I was unable to find any plot-holes, and your interpretation of Marx's personality was exactly what I was hoping for! Keep up the good work!

Maybe, one day, you could write your take on Meta Knight's backstory...
That Guy chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
When you know that a character becomes a villain in the future, you want to know how it came to be. This chapter gives a bit of insight to Marx's feelings, or lack of any. I feel like this chapter is one of the more important ones.
That Guy chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Getting to know the personality of each character is important in any story, and I'm impressed by how well you've done so far.
That Guy chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This was, in my opinion, a good chapter because people can relate to this kind of situation.
Ashley the Fox chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
Just...wow...

This is literally my most favorite Marx fanfiction ever. How you wrote Marx was amazing! The story itself was written beautifully. This is definely one of the diamonds I've found on this Site. 10 outta 10, this is one of the beauties that I'll be coming to read again someday!
Pinky90 chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions i ever read.
art chapter 29 . 4/12/2015
This story is amazing! I absolutely LOVE it!