Reviews for Any Wish
art chapter 29 . 4/12
This story is amazing! I absolutely LOVE it!
gummyninjagirl01 chapter 29 . 1/28
Out of the hundreds of fanfictions I have ever read, I think this one was most… I don't know… relatable? Believable? Reality-ish…? Like, his thoughts are so comprehensive and deep and stuff but all the things are like crazy and insane. And all his thoughts about "now" and "no turning back" and regret and wishing for some of these things never happened is like so life-like.

And to think its a fanfic about a purple fanged jester thing. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read—yet it's about a purple jester thing. I'm not sure how I should feel about that XD

Now about the story, it was really well-written and there were hardly any mistakes in spelling and grammar. At least I didn't notice any. There were probably no mistakes at all c:
Ondaja chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
I will be honest...I loved this. Even as creepy and crazy this story (and your interpretation of Marx) is, I just really liked it. He had the traits of a sociopath from the beginning and it was expected to see him go insane, but watching him decent into madness was heart wrenching. The story was so well written that I could feel what Marx was feeling (most of the time, I'm not insane) and at certain points I would start yelling at the screen because of his stupid decisions, and sometimes the best books/fanfictions are the ones where you feel truly terrified of whats going to happen.

Great job, you did amazing on it!
sweetmelodi chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
OMIGOD THIS WAS DA BEST STORY EVAH! I love how you described Marx's behavior in this story. He actually thinks like me, coincidence huh? Oh, i said too much... hehehe.
Arcoiris Knight chapter 29 . 5/9/2014
I'm too lazy to login in but anyways...this story is so haunting and chilling, but its so believable too. This makes perfect sense. Keep up the good work! You should try to write a creepypasta :D
My5cookies chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
No...don't mind me...just going to sit here and try and pick my jaw up from where it crashed through the floor.

This story was just CHILLING. The characterization of Marx was just twisted in such a horribly EEEEVIL yet...dare I say, charismatic way that he was just a delight to read about. I was a bit hesitant about the whole 'school' idea, but shame on me for thinking that! It was excellent!

I'll admit, I had to raise my suspension of disbelief about some parts of this story (Like how did Marx manage to get home without getting spotted after he did the BIG DEED?) But, you know what? I don't care how. What matters is that you wrote the story and you wrote it well and I have all these CHIIIIILLS in my soul.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2013
This was great. There were a few stupid things here and there (Oreos and Coke, Marx ripping up Derrick's arms,) and Andrew's murder was unnecessary, but it remained solid all throughout and really captured Marx's gradual descent into madness. And man, that kiss in Chapter 27 was so creepy of him, I even half-expected him to go alot farther than just kissing Arianna. Then again, I don't think Marx could ever be a rapist, no matter how insane he was.
Missy Snivy chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Man,I Love This!
PLEASE! MAKE A SEQUAL!
deleteaccount986 chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
OMG BEST STORY EVER! I am the most psychotic person ever! I totally argree with everything Marx does it's CREEPY! *faints*
deleteaccount986 chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I feel every last feeling Marx does, its almost like we are the same person, not that just he is himself and I'm just a fan girl of him. When Marx was tearing apart Derrick, I was laughing. Seriously, laughing of humor! How demented am I... O.o
Paladin Knight chapter 29 . 2/11/2013
Wow... Honestly, when I saw that this was rated M I figured I'd be shutting it down soon, expecting nearly every other word to be 'F this' or 'F that'; never to reach the end of it. But I feel nothing but satisfaction for having read it through! Granted, I still don't like the language... At all. But the entire story, the plot, the character developement... It was spectacular! I could very easily imagine Marx as the twisted, demented psychopath you have him as. All in all, once the language is overlooked, this is an amazing bit of fanfic and very worth the time I took to read it. Kudos.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh?! You wrote this as well?! Well damn! More proof that you're an excellent writer! I'll definitely check out leech and all the other Kirby fanfics you have, since you rock. Basically yea.
DatCrownedProblemSolver chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love how you portray Marx in this story and in "Leech," as well. I mean, a video game final boss in a children's series is usually well ridiculouled. But I think, for Marx, this and Leech will change that.

I'm glad that Marx is getting such great stories and/or headcanons. c: You, sir/ma'am, deserve a reward.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
FUCK

YOU

*cries*

...

But honestly, aside from wanting to kill myself while reading this story, it was... extremely well told.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 28 . 5/2/2012
Oh god... this is heading downhill fast... Like, fucking PLUMMETTING...