Reviews for Bite My Tongue
Very well written
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Elena really is totally blind to what she does to Damon and never even considers what Katherine did to him and how her likeness to Katherine makes Elena's thoughtless leading on even worse.
spygrl007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very nice! I enjoy your writing style :)
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Epic. I love it. :)
kjewls chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh, this was PERFECTION! So, much fun! You have Damon's snarky, sarcastic, reluctant hero voice down to a TEE. I feel like a lot of writers miss Damon's awesome biting sense of humor.

But you nailed it perfectly, with the de-compulsion / compulsion of Mandy. That was just HILARIOUS! I can absolutely picture Damon subtly ribbing on his Ripper brother in that way.

I also love the way you wrote Damon and Elena together, both frustrated with one another, on one hand, and inevitably, overwhelmingly attracted to eachother, on the other. So subtle, yet so sexy. It's easy (and very tempting) to just throw these two into bed with eachother right away, in fanfiction. (I know I've wanted to do so, on numerous occasions. ;)) But the way you wrote them here, is more real, and much more rewarding, I think.

I also adored Ric making Elena see her true feelings for Damon, and how she's been leading him on a bit, albeit unintentionally. It's a conversation that I've wanted to see happen, ever since it was hinted at, toward the end of "The Hybrid." So, it was really nice to see it pan out here.

Oh, and of course, the "Chunky Monkey" reference, and shout out . . . *blushes* THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I hope your nanowrimo story is going well, and can't wait to read more of your fanfiction. Have a great day! :)
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is a great little fic, wish it was a multichapter! I love Dalaric friendship and Im glad you focused on it as well as on Delena, great writing. Yes Im definately on my way to checking out your other stories.
Annalay chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Nice really nice, so Damon like. God I just wish day revile everything and stop with this tension it give me headache every time I watch next episode...and then I have to read something to cheer me up - like your story. Good work
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I enjoyed this very much. :) Maybe you could write a sequeal... Just a thought. Teehee.
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It was really, really, really good :D I'd really love to see this continued with Elena owning up to Damon about what's really bothering her :D
kattafre6611 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Another one! I'm very pleased that we could entice you to write more TVD's!

And it's as brilliant as The Right Walk Home! Again you caught the characters amazingly well! The opening scene - I'm SURE this is what Damon thought! Exactly.

That little thing with Mandy - hilarious! And the end of it - "Oh…by the way, Stefan," she grinned, "the sex was terrible."

She slammed the door behind her.

Well, crap.

LMAO!

Elena talking Ric into making up with Damon - that was waaay better than the one brief sentence on the show, that's what I wished for! And I loved the phone call!

Everything Delena is rendering me just speechless, it's that good!

Again one of the best things I've read!

More of those, please...:-)
gleefan96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
i love this story and i know it said complete ,but i would really like it if you contiue this story. :p
Millie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
One of the best on fanfiction I think!
BlueShoe35 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was really great!
kat chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very awesome and angsty and perfect. Loved Ric telling Elena the truth about her behavior and her trying to fix Damon and Ric's bromance. Any chance you'll continue?
Kayligh007 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011