Reviews for Paul's Dark Side
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 3/25
Oh come on when will you update? Please update soon.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 3/25
Why? Why always end it with a tease?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 3/25
Oh come on that was a teasing move there. Why stop? :(
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 3/25
This is one thing about BDSM that I cannot fathom. Or ever will. I could never be a submissive cuz I'm sarcastic, say fuck you, and piss people off naturally. Or so I'm told. So I would constantly be punished. And the way ur supposed 2 address ur Dom would make me physically ill.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 3/25
Oy someone should really read her a list of do's and dont's and Paul's list of rules. Cuz if not this little girl is gonna be punished daily.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 3/25
Why stop there? 4 real why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 3/25
Ok so in this story all "pack members" are doms?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 3/24
Paul will not like this.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 3/24
Thats bullshit people could be doms and have regular relationships.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 3/24
Holy fucking shit that was one of the hottest fyck sessions I have ever read
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 3/24
Seriously why stop there u gave me blue balls stoppibg there.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
When's the next chapter?
ready-set-think chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Hot dayum!
'Scuse my french but it is so just awesome to find a fanfic that correctly displays a D/s scene. I've read a number of fics that try or come close to encapsulating the feelings and reactions, but you managed to hit the figurative nail on the head with this chapter. (Especially "the best thing she could come up with was the feeling of a band-aid being ripped off. The mixture of feeling pain, pleasure, and relief all at once" god is that last sentence accurate.)
I feel like the only way to write something this accurately is to have experienced it. Is that true? (You don't have to answer that, I was just curious and putting it out there)
I can't wait to see what else comes about in this story.
Freoborn1980 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Good story was wondering if it was still going to be completed
Ebonie-Roza chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Please update. I love this story