Reviews for No one mourns the wicked
TAS chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
This has never happened before...I'm speechless. I am so glad that I decided to click on this story. I never cry ever, the last time I cried I was 7 and I'm 16 now. This story did the impossible it made me cry and sincerely feel pure sadness, hope, happyness and love. Well done, this story is amazing and has moved me greatly. Thank you for posting such a great story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Don't kill Ginny, don't kill Ginny, don't kill Ron, don't kill Ginny. (you get the picture).

My thoughts exactly
(Substitute ginny and ron with 'my sister')
Happily insane chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was beautiful. The ending almost made me cry. You kept everyone in character too. Fantastic job
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Lovely little fic- the ending was so sad though :( think I prefer the ending to Hourglass! Still, thankyou so much for sharing this!
Quantumphysica chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I loved this story... so beautiful and sweet...
It's so hard to make these characters human and still keep them somewhat in character, but I think you graciously succeeded. Once again, I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
O h my goodness this has to be my ultimate favorite fanfic right here. I'm crying like a baby, but their death was so cute and beautiful and their love was strong and passionate. Just oh my gosh, this was amazing.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Well this tore my damn heart out.
Kishen chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Good story so far! I love it!
spykerlicious chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
What a beautiful story! I absolutely LOVE how you ended it. You are really an amazing author and I enjoy every bit of your work.

Thank you again, for such a wonderful experience!
spykerlicious chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I am so sorry t hear about your mother. I really am. You are such a great writer. I hope you are doing better these days.
kendralestrange1 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
This is beautifully done! I was crying at the end... So well crafted...
Snorbie chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
Depressive as hell but i like the way you hold to the title, keep up the goodwork

Greetz S
deatheater09 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
I would hate you right now, if this wasn't so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.
wild artemis chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
aww i wish my two fav gals would of lived but i guess then the story couldnt be titled what it is. still
KCajmonet chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
This was a great ending. The format was really good. And that last sentence killed me3