Reviews for No one mourns the wicked chapter 17 . 7/27
This was an amazing story and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it! But with the ending i think you might have just broke my heart a little bit! However I'm glad that they at least all ended up happy even though it made me cry, because their love was so beautifully tragic! I mean seriously they died in each others arms, that was so sad but so good at the same time. Its not often you get a surprisingly happy/tragic ending to fanfiction stories or any stories for that matter and its always refreshingly welcome in my opinion. :D
jh831 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
good chapter, though changing it to a different point of view threw me off and didn't feel right with this story
TAS chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
This has never happened before...I'm speechless. I am so glad that I decided to click on this story. I never cry ever, the last time I cried I was 7 and I'm 16 now. This story did the impossible it made me cry and sincerely feel pure sadness, hope, happyness and love. Well done, this story is amazing and has moved me greatly. Thank you for posting such a great story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Don't kill Ginny, don't kill Ginny, don't kill Ron, don't kill Ginny. (you get the picture).

My thoughts exactly
(Substitute ginny and ron with 'my sister')
Happily insane chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was beautiful. The ending almost made me cry. You kept everyone in character too. Fantastic job
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Lovely little fic- the ending was so sad though :( think I prefer the ending to Hourglass! Still, thankyou so much for sharing this!
Quantumphysica chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I loved this story... so beautiful and sweet...
It's so hard to make these characters human and still keep them somewhat in character, but I think you graciously succeeded. Once again, I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
O h my goodness this has to be my ultimate favorite fanfic right here. I'm crying like a baby, but their death was so cute and beautiful and their love was strong and passionate. Just oh my gosh, this was amazing.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Well this tore my damn heart out.
Kishen chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Good story so far! I love it!
spykerlicious chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
What a beautiful story! I absolutely LOVE how you ended it. You are really an amazing author and I enjoy every bit of your work.

Thank you again, for such a wonderful experience!
spykerlicious chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I am so sorry t hear about your mother. I really am. You are such a great writer. I hope you are doing better these days.
kendralestrange1 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
This is beautifully done! I was crying at the end... So well crafted...
Snorbie chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
Depressive as hell but i like the way you hold to the title, keep up the goodwork

Greetz S
deatheater09 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
I would hate you right now, if this wasn't so beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us.