Reviews for Lights of Gotham
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Awww, that was adorable! I love how tough Jason's acting. The team's gonna have their hands full with him. Particularly Dick. Who knew things would happen like this when he and Wally swiped Batman's car for a joy ride?
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Well, that was certainly amusing. Taking the Batmobile out for a joyride. That's definitely a first, XD. It's an interesting take on how they first met Jason too. Poor kid, out there fending for himself. :( He's certainly tough.
Robin's grounded too? Man, that's harsh.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Oh my gosh, this is so precious already and I am adoring Jason's back-talking and snark. Please please pretty pretty cheese give us more! It's a lovely two-shot as is but I feel like you were going for more with this, to satisfy our want of Jason in the YJ-verse since he was skipped in the show.
I can't believe...
they took the Batmobile for a joy ride!
Batman didn't tech Dick/Robin how to change tires! (Actually, I don't know either, but like Wally said, their motto is "be prepared for anything" So...)
Jason made Connor laugh! :D

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Definitely following this. Awesome fic so far!
Kyourin chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I started reading this fic to attempt to branch out from my Jason Todd obsession, but I'm so pleasantly surprised that Jaybird's in here anyway! :D Yes!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
No more? C
Hope chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Cute
Tristar chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
wah...I want to cry! While it wasn't recent I did watch the series final of YJ and saw the hologram of Jason, it made me blubber somewhat especially after the gut punch that was Wally. While I think I'd enjoy this story the foregone conclusion would way on me.
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Considering it's been a while and you have the whole of the third installment of the Changeling saga to write, plus any further Wayne brothers stories and the Deluge-verse you have a lot on your plate. As such I'm guessing it's not likely but I was wondering if this story will have any further installments, similar to the Wayne Bro's? Or if you are just going to have it sit happily as a nice two-shot. I think it's complete as is but; one can't help wanting more can they?
Sincerely,
-Johannes
Wingwyrm chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Your Jason is the best Jason. Doesn't matter what universe you've written him in; this one, The Changeling, or The Choice of Family.
Thank you for spending some of your time telling us all about the Bat Family. I personally have thouroghly enjoyed every single, solitary word you've put to paper about these brothers. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Ohmygosh.
Jason as a kid! In YJ universe!
I absolutely loathe that they completely skipped him. Please update.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This is really excellent. I'm sorry that is hasn't been updated in so long.
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I would love to see where this would go. Any thoughts on continuing it? Robins reaction to Jason's independence in the street was interesting.
partlysunny chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I love this! I can really see it happening. Update soon!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes!