Reviews for Lights of Gotham
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 3/23
Definitely following this. Awesome fic so far!
Kyourin chapter 2 . 3/23
I started reading this fic to attempt to branch out from my Jason Todd obsession, but I'm so pleasantly surprised that Jaybird's in here anyway! :D Yes!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
No more? C
Hope chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Tristar chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
wah...I want to cry! While it wasn't recent I did watch the series final of YJ and saw the hologram of Jason, it made me blubber somewhat especially after the gut punch that was Wally. While I think I'd enjoy this story the foregone conclusion would way on me.
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Considering it's been a while and you have the whole of the third installment of the Changeling saga to write, plus any further Wayne brothers stories and the Deluge-verse you have a lot on your plate. As such I'm guessing it's not likely but I was wondering if this story will have any further installments, similar to the Wayne Bro's? Or if you are just going to have it sit happily as a nice two-shot. I think it's complete as is but; one can't help wanting more can they?
Wingwyrm chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Your Jason is the best Jason. Doesn't matter what universe you've written him in; this one, The Changeling, or The Choice of Family.
Thank you for spending some of your time telling us all about the Bat Family. I personally have thouroghly enjoyed every single, solitary word you've put to paper about these brothers. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Jason as a kid! In YJ universe!
I absolutely loathe that they completely skipped him. Please update.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This is really excellent. I'm sorry that is hasn't been updated in so long.
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I would love to see where this would go. Any thoughts on continuing it? Robins reaction to Jason's independence in the street was interesting.
partlysunny chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I love this! I can really see it happening. Update soon!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Queen Sound chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Awesome, please continue
stephanD chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Love this Jason! Hope you feel inspired to continue this storyline someday.
Falseface chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just read a few lines of this chapter and already I'm loving it!
Keep it up!